welcome to bobs pathetic existence

ok, so Im sitting like a dump o crap in my box o death after crammng 4.5 plates o company turkey day picnic food in me mug in jus under 4.5 mins (i know i know i need to get that down to 4.4), and gettin sprayed with erratic stuffin comin outta oneof the bobs fat cherry chocalte cheese cakeholes, and listening to all the fattie patties around the office talk about how that pile of gravy smothered turkey bacon dip qualifies for their atkins becaus its wrapped ina frekin tortilla. so im tinkin to meself, thre jus aint enuf workplace violence these days as there shud be. i wonder if i punched this bobhead in the face if he'd punch me back hard enuf to knock me out. yeh probly not, so i took another long pull from me flask o shine and contined staring at them like i ditn want to jump out the window.

so now im sitting here starring at some rotten HR picture on my cpu (i work in HR bc I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS DAMMIT!!!) thats jus bumming me outta me fat head. and im imagining what they might be thinking (yeh ive got a pretty importnat job here) so i thought i'd share with all me huskerboard brethren wheter you care or not,welcome to bobbies world.

heres how I see this thing, you might have other visions..

starting clockwise from 9 o clock

darkhaired floozy on left - "I cant believe that blonde skank thinks shes pullin off that outfit"

next guy - "i am so wasted"

too cool for school dork standign up - "i could kill this guy with my eraser"

curly haird bimbo - "i havent worn a bra in like 3 wks!!"

blonde skank - "holy crap this guy is a tool"

talking tool - "look guys i can lift this table with my tool!"

me - okay its 2:30, time for some brewskies :wasted

Bob, Your office sound a heck of a lot like mine. We just had one of those thanksgiving dinners here at work. Bunch of arse kissers and know-it-alls gathered together in the break room to stuff their faces with "corporate food". I'm the slacker over in the corner... Half the food was cold and there weren't enough places for everyone to set. It reminded me of the scene from office space where every one is standing around eating cake for the bosses birthday.

"Just another pathetic sheep following the herd."