KSU and CU

HSKRNOKC

Two games left. I absolutely pray that we play these two opponents tooth and nail. If not , we will be barraged with these two fan bases coming here endlessly and starting crap.

That and I just plain cant stand either team. :steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

I hear ya. Even if we don't get a bowl bid, just as long as we beat them both and shut their fans up.

I think the fact that we are also now a "bottom-feeder" would make it even more special to beat them. Losing to Nebraska this year is like getting beaten up by a midget.

No it could get worse. Iowa State could win another game while we don't and we would be dead last in the Big 12 North. I could see us win the next two games if cally and coz weren't calling plays for the entire game just not a half.

Winning now seems like such a dream. Even though KState got beat by ISU - we still need a defense in order to stop their offense, haven't seen that recently. :bonez

Per a co-worker who is a KState fan, they don't have great defense, this may be a game of who has the ball last.

As for CU, heaven help us if they play their best, we won't stand a chance. If they slip, we just might have a small chance - until they readjust and we don't.

:angry::corndance:hmmph:nutz

Winning now seems like such a dream. Even though KState got beat by ISU - we still need a defense in order to stop their offense, haven't seen that recently. :bonez

Per a co-worker who is a KState fan, they don't have great defense, this may be a game of who has the ball last.

As for CU, heaven help us if they play their best, we won't stand a chance. If they slip, we just might have a small chance - until they readjust and we don't.

:angry::corndance:hmmph:nutz

I'm worried about the CU game only for the brave souls who wear red into Foslom. Those jackasses are going to be merciless. And extremely drunk. I'm expecting some bad stories after that one.

I think the fact that we are also now a "bottom-feeder" would make it even more special to beat them. Losing to Nebraska this year is like getting beaten up by a midget.

No it could get worse. Iowa State could win another game while we don't and we would be dead last in the Big 12 North. I could see us win the next two games if cally and coz weren't calling plays for the entire game just not a half.

We'll take CU out...and then we'll take out KU to end their little "undefeated season" fantasy.We're on a roll! One in a row!

That being said...I'll be pulling for you while I'm over here at Jack Trice Stadium watching the Clones trample the Buttalos. I'll even throw a few extra bottles at them for you when they go into the locker room...(you can get ANYTHING past security over here...even hookers!)

I lived in Colorado for about 20 years and experienced their disqusting fans year after year. Many a time I experienced their narrow minded antics and outright assaults on Husker fans. I was even at an OU-CU game wearing an NU cap and was almost assulted by a CU fan because I told him I didn't care who won when he asked. (actually I wanted OU to whip the cr*p out of them)

These days, my two favorite teams are Nebraska and Whoever Is Playing Colorado!

When Nebraska plays Colorado it's like a double header for me!

We'll take CU out...and then we'll take out KU to end their little "undefeated season" fantasy.We're on a roll! One in a row!

That being said...I'll be pulling for you while I'm over here at Jack Trice Stadium watching the Clones trample the Buttalos. I'll even throw a few extra bottles at them for you when they go into the locker room...(you can get ANYTHING past security over here...even hookers!)

:clap:clap:clap These last two teams are the most hated teams that we play! Let's beat them and get this over with already!!!!! :bonez