Hello SD Huskers, Is there anyone there?

T_O_Bull

• 8 months later...

Half of my family is from SD, originally a farm some 30 miles from Delmont. They sold that though a couple of years ago because my grandpa is getting up there in years. They're pretty big sker fans, no internet connection though.

One of my buddies plays for SDSU, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some PT or even start. He played against the Redbirds. He'll be a soph DT, Andy Mink. They had him listed at 255 last year. :o He was a 215 linebacker in high school. The way he's been gaining, he'll be at 280! He definitely has the frame for it. I'm looking forward to watching the game.

I lived in South Dakota for about 3 years. I went to school at USD in Vermillion. It drove me nuts that my cable packeage did not cover a lot of NU and big 12 sports. I had FSN North where they carried a lot of Minnesota and Big 10 sports. I even called the main number to my cable package and asked about it. It was kind of funny, the women told me they get a lot of calls like that. In Vermillion you are only limited to Mediacom

My dad grew up with that problem on the radio stations. He always tells me about his hate for the goophs.

Half of my family is from SD, originally a farm some 30 miles from Delmont. They sold that though a couple of years ago because my grandpa is getting up there in years. They're pretty big sker fans, no internet connection though.

One of my buddies plays for SDSU, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some PT or even start. He played against the Redbirds. He'll be a soph DT, Andy Mink. They had him listed at 255 last year. :o He was a 215 linebacker in high school. The way he's been gaining, he'll be at 280! He definitely has the frame for it. I'm looking forward to watching the game.

I played for SDSU as well for two years, but had to quit do to a fracture in my back. Stig does a nice job running the team. It is very cool they are making the jump...I wish I was playing there now!!! I went to the Gophs game and was super pumped that they almost won...they should have won that game!!!

Jacks fans are really excited about coming to Lincoln next year. I would expect to see quite a few blue shirts in the crowd since I'm sure that there will be many Husker fans less than excited with this matchup. I'd hope to see 4-5,000 make the trip.

Coach Stig is doing a great job. He has a character that reminds me a lot of Dr. Osborne. A real genuine fellow.

Just a reminder to SDSU fans, make hotel reservations YESTERDAY!!! If you've never been to Lincoln on game day it gets pretty wild and there aren't enough hotel rooms for everyone.

SUPERBUNNY

This will be a good day. The Jacks will probably get beat, but they will get a good pay day. The money will certainly help and the exposher will be awsome. That will help recruiting.

Noticed the other day that this years Jacks have as many players looking to be drafted in the top 350 taken, as do the Huskers. Go Jacks, Go Big RED.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez