What are you listening to right now?

I've heard that Costa Rico is the next great place to retire to. Starting to brush up on my spanish right now.

>>>T_O_B

Funny..I was thinking the same thing last night...

Try this one out.

PL-uL2M3xvM

This is the song that when my now 2 yr old was a baby we had to play it over and over. I bought the cd and burnt a whole cd with just this song on it, it was the only time we got 90 minutes of no crying.

T_O_B..

For your Mom.

Thank you so very much.

If you are ever in SD, my home is your home, my food is your food, my time is your time.

>>>T_O_B

You're welcome...We all need to be there for each other.

It's so cold tonight (45f), We'd be more likely to get to San Diego than South Dakota (although I've been to both)...Hope you all are keeping warm.

Here's one of the few I can find on Youtube of my Fav. performer of all time.

IK6OCXw0Jsk

I've heard that Costa Rico is the next great place to retire to. Starting to brush up on my spanish right now.

>>>T_O_B

Funny..I was thinking the same thing last night...

Try this one out.

PL-uL2M3xvM

This is the song that when my now 2 yr old was a baby we had to play it over and over. I bought the cd and burnt a whole cd with just this song on it, it was the only time we got 90 minutes of no crying.

These two songs by the same artist?

Believe it or not, My Son was born about the time Creed came out with "With Arms Wide Open", but the song he wore out was "Boom Boom" by John Lee Hooker.

Z6m9pCo7jxg