What are you listening to right now?

4 hours ago, GSG said:

Some of the stuff these guys are doing is pretty wild. Probably not what you're looking for BRB, but I though it was pretty cool

I think she looks better than Prince while doing it.  :D

These artists are pretty amazing.  But, my question was more about popular artists that are amazing musicians.  I've spent more time than I care to admit in a bar on Bourbon Street till wee hours of the morning to know there are some amazing musicians down there on small stages.

• Plus1 1

BRB's post got me thinking about guitarists.  Honestly for me besides Jimi, Jerry and EVH my favorite guitarists I find often times are not people who play the most notes the fastest and the loudest etc but rather guitarists who have their own style, tone and know how to really fill a song.  Playing moreso to blend in with the song rather than to stick out more for lack of a better description.  

That is why (one of many reasons) I love Willie Nelson so much.  Just him playing Trigger his acoustic guitar in any band.  He will never win any technical awards but man I just love the way he plays.