Worst Commercial Ever

I was watching TV last night and was just amazed at the state of advertising. Some companies have resorted to showing plain old crap in place of commercials. Some really should think a bit before they try to promote themselves. Is it just me or does it seem to be getting worse?

For me there are so many to choose from:

Somewhat annoying: Those Old Navy Christmas caroler commercials get on the nerves, but then again, most Christmas commercials are pretty bad.

Kinda annoying: Those "m-azing" candy bar commercials where people are doing stupid things to make the wrapper open by itself. The two guys in the pipe, the girl contortionist, they guy who puts a stove on his chin…

Kinda sick: That paper towel commercial, where a kid is eating barbeque and manages to create a huge pile of napkins on the floor because they aren't absorbent enough.

Really annoying: Any commercial where a fat guy is standing at a barbeque grill, talking about how many plump hotdogs or bratwursts he can eat.

Everyone has one, what's your nominee for worst commercial?

Isn't this attractive...

From a commercial of one of my favorite fast food company, Hardee's. :wacko: The gist is if you can fit your fist in your mouth then you can eat their monster burger. The funny / sick thing is if you watch the commercial closely you can see this gal gag a little after she has her fist in her mouth.