Biggest NU Hit?

I figured I needed a break from all this coaching nonsense and would start a fresh topic. What is everyone's favorite Nebraska hit?

My personal favorite was Keyou Craver's hit on a wide receiver screen play against Texas A&M during the 1999-00 season.

You can see it here around 0:15 seconds:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MUVLq5SdFGI

If you pause it on 0:16, you can really see how much power he gets on this dude; he's like 5 feet in the air.

one of my favorites I cant find a video or picture for. the hit Chad kelsay put on tony banks when we played then at michigan state. banks scambled out of th pocket to his right and then set up to throw and kelsay barried his helmet in banks back. it was totally brutal. the pic was in sports illustrated, but I havent been able to findit on the net

2. Rucker blowing up that hapless K-state player in '95 to spring Mike Fullman on a punt return TD.

Speaking of punt return hits, does anyone know who threw that amazing block at the end of the return to free Johnny Rodgers on that famous punt return they always used to show during the Tunnel Walk?

Whoever it was totally destroyed the dude.

#24? Joe Blahak.

2. Rucker blowing up that hapless K-state player in '95 to spring Mike Fullman on a punt return TD.

Speaking of punt return hits, does anyone know who threw that amazing block at the end of the return to free Johnny Rodgers on that famous punt return they always used to show during the Tunnel Walk?

Whoever it was totally destroyed the dude.

#24? Joe Blahak.

Thanks bro. That was beastly.

One I recall, I believe it was Damon Benning back to recieve a punt agains UCLA. Acted like he was going to catch the ball with the UCLA guy coming down the field to cover. At the last second he drop his shoulder stepped up and put a pop on the cover guy. Ball goes into the the endzone and the dudes lights were not out but really dim. Totally sandbagged him.