chamrocck

Player: Jamaar Jarrett

Hometown: San Marcos, CA

Position: DE

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 238 lbs.

40 time: 5.32

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Colorado, Michigan, Cal, Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State, Washington, Washington State, Ole Miss, Boise State

Favorites: perhaps Michigan

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Nice prospect with interest from lots of schools.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% This is the type of recruit I feel Bo could make a difference. At one time Jarrett had us in his favorites but seems wide open at this point. Michigan is coachless and we just hired the top defensive mind in the game.

Video: This is more a less a feature on his HS team with a spotlight on him. Video says he is 260 lbs.

• 1 month later...

I hope not cause our players get free Adidas gear.... not sure what the limits or restrictions on it are, but I'm pretty sure all the players on our team get free stuff from Adidas.

I would guess you can't give recruits a sh#t load of gear when their visiting and stuff though, which I doubt Oregon does...

I hope not cause our players get free Adidas gear.... not sure what the limits or restrictions on it are, but I'm pretty sure all the players on our team get free stuff from Adidas.

I would guess you can't give recruits a sh#t load of gear when their visiting and stuff though, which I doubt Oregon does...

Almost every major school has a deal with either Adidas or Nike.

Mizzou = Nike, Nebraska = Adidas

Gotta look good and matching on TV!

Gotta be something in the water up there...

No doubt:

Pryor to visit Oregon

Top recruit set to make official visit with Ducks

The next stop on the Terrelle Pryor recruitment tour will be in Oregon.

A source close to the Ducks football program has confirmed that the star quarterback from Jeannette (Pa.) plans on taking an official visit to Eugene, which is expected to happen Monday.

Oregon was a late addition to Pryor's short list, but his athleticism and skill set would be an ideal fit for Mike Bellotti's spread offense, especially since last year's senior starter Dennis Dixon will not be back.

Having visited Michigan last weekend and Ohio State last year, Pryor is also reportedly considering Florida and Penn State.

I call shenanigans.

• 2 weeks later...