SIGNED: S P.J. Smith

Not to mention that his father loved the visit as well! PJ said it's going to take A LOT for Arkansas to sway him away from Nebraska!

All he has to hear it "Pig Sooey" and he's ours. :lol:

Maybe your most famous alum, John Daly, can take him out for whiskey and cigarettes while he visits. That will surely get a commit out of him. :wasted:wasted:rollin:rollin:cheers:cheers

This guy is a must. A 6'4" d-back can would be outstanding to have on the field.

Like Taylor Mays at USC. He would be great to get.

please don't tell me you're comparing PJ Smith to Taylor Mays :bang

Mays is a heavy hitter at 225 and is probably as fast if not faster than Smith while Smith weighs 185 .. please !

This guy is a must. A 6'4" d-back can would be outstanding to have on the field.

Mays is a heavy hitter at 225 and is probably as fast if not faster than Smith while Smith weighs 185 .. please !

I'm not. Just saying he is a tall safety like Mays. But feel free to smack your head on the wall all you want.

I'm not. Just saying he is a tall safety like Mays. But feel free to smack your head on the wall all you want.

if it makes you feel better the MU fans are comparing their new 3 star saftey to steve atwater.

***UPDATE***

Coach Bo attended PJ's basketball game last night and went home and had dinner with the Smith family. Once again PJ loves how Coach Bo is so down to earth and relates to the players. PJ still lists Nebraska as his front runner!

I really like how Bo is so down to earth with his players/recruits and is like a good friend to them. It seems to be very appealing and recruits are wanting to play for this guy. Sounds like Smith is ours to lose as of now.

***UPDATE***

Coach Bo attended PJ's basketball game last night and went home and had dinner with the Smith family. Once again PJ loves how Coach Bo is so down to earth and relates to the players. PJ still lists Nebraska as his front runner!

I really like how Bo is so down to earth with his players/recruits and is like a good friend to them. It seems to be very appealing and recruits are wanting to play for this guy. Sounds like Smith is ours to lose as of now.

He is sure connecting with these kids in a very short time. That is what I find most impressive!