According to Sean Callahan, these are the confirmed walk-ons so far.

Yusef Wade - Lincoln (Neb.) North Star - 5'11", 175 - DB

Dillon Schrodt - Lincoln (Neb.) North Star - 6'3", 185 - WR

Tyson McGill - Norfolk (Neb.) - 6'1", 225 - LB

Trevor Roach - Eklhorn (Neb.) - 6'3", 225 - LB

Jason Dann - Richardson (Texas) Lake Highlands - 6'0", 160 - K/P

Austin Williams - Omaha (Neb.) Burke - 6'2", 190 - LB

Derek Foster - Elm Creek (Neb.) - 5'11", 180 - S

Tyler Wullenwaber - Utica (Neb.) Centennial - 6'1", 180 - WR

Jeff Uher - Omaha (Neb.) Creighton Prep - 6'1", 257 - DT

J.C. Moore - Fremont (Neb.) - 6'3", 250 - DT/DE

Andy Gdowski - Grand Island (Neb.) - 6'3", 235 - DE

Josh Bart - Aurora (Neb.) Aurora HS - 6'1", 170 - DB

Joey Felici - Omaha (Neb.) Millard South HS - 5'9", 165 - DB

Keegan Hughes - Roswell (Georgia) Roswell HS - 6'1", 175 - WR

Mark Pelini - Youngstown (Ohio) Cardinal Mooney HS - 6'1", 290 - OL

Zach Taylor - Lincoln (Neb.) Southeast HS - 6'0", 195 - RB

I really like this walk-on class, especially with the group of Wullenwaber, Hughes, and Wade at wr.

I like the 3 you mentioned plus Schrodt. He's got track speed and would be nice if he could translate it into Football Speed.

• 3 months later...

what happen to ron kellog,,qb....i don,t think hes with the huskers,,is he??? okay..i see he,s on the roster...quess i missed him...wonder how he will perform...one thing i notice..that his speed is not fast, 4.9 in the 40...probably the slowest, or one of the slowest among the huskers gb...speed kills.

what happen to ron kellog,,qb....i don,t think hes with the huskers,,is he??? okay..i see he,s on the roster...quess i missed him...wonder how he will perform...one thing i notice..that his speed is not fast, 4.9 in the 40...probably the slowest, or one of the slowest among the huskers gb...speed kills.

Practice Squad at best.

Practice Squad at best.

yup. there definitely hasn't been anyone else grab the title of quarterback of the future, but it's awfully hard to see kellog overtaking martinez and green for playing time. never say never though. no one thought joe gans was worth a darn as late has his redshirt sophomore year, and from the sounds of things, kellog's a decent passer.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Guessing greyshirt though prolly right?

We've gotten some other players from there it seems like. Anybody remember who? Too lazy to research on thanksgiving.

We've offered a few kids, an OG this year and a LB next year. And now this man!

Out of curiosity, who are the greyshirt guys? Does anyone think Shoff gets one as well?

"We've gotten some other players from there it seems like. Anybody remember who? Too lazy to research on thanksgiving. "

It started with Mitch Holt at LB who had to quit due to injuries I believe or may have even graduated. His brother Andrew is a redshirt freshman DB and Wil Richards is a sophomore DB(he "roughed"the punter against Michigan).

• Mavric unpinned this topic