1/11 Weekend Report!

Ok I don't want to say to much because its subscriber info, but I'll just let you know a little bit about the players who have talked to the media so far...

Josh Williams- all signs point to him switching back to Nebraska, should come sometime this week.

Brodrick Smith- He had good things to say, but theres still a lot of colleges in the running, don't get your hopes up to high... expected to announce his decision at the end of January.

Will Compton- Enjoyed his visit and all that, loved the fan support at a game most fans knew was a loss... Has in home visits coming up with Illinois, Mizzou, and NU which will probably decide things, but it looks good for us

John Youboty- Had a great time, down to us and Cal

Brian Moore- Again had a great time, hung out with his HS teammate Youboty so they pretty much said the same stuff... he wanted to commit right there in Lincoln to the coaches, but I think he thinks he owes it to Tulsa to still visit there next week so its down to us and Tulsa

I can update later as more comes out... I think Moore will switch from Tulsa to us, which will make the decision easier for Youboty to follow him here. Williams should come which will help Comptons chances, and I don't know if I see Smith ending up here or not, it just doesnt seem like he has that urge to just commit like the other guys came away with.

Moore and Youboty seem like a 2 for 1... yeah Mitchell should be a fun report to see! He seems like a better pure safety product than Moore, I think if we get Moore he will end up a LB especially if we could get Mitchell!

When I read that at first earlier today, I kept thinking, what?...steroid report for Baseball? What's that got to do with -oh, there's a guy named Mitchell visiting.