SIGNED: Ath Courtney Osborne

:clap If you haven't seen his highlights you need to watch them. This kid is a freak; he flies to the football and just blows people up. He is exactly what were looking for in a Pelini recruit. I have not seen his brothers film yet but these kids are going to be studs.

His brother doesn't seem bad either!!!

All Hail Tim Beck!

:clap If you haven't seen his highlights you need to watch them. This kid is a freak; he flies to the football and just blows people up. He is exactly what were looking for in a Pelini recruit. I have not seen his brothers film yet but these kids are going to be studs.

His brother doesn't seem bad either!!!

All Hail Tim Beck!

oh his brother is a beast... big, tall and fast... and he breaks tackles and can block. both of these guys are very physical and can put on a lot of weight still. HUGE pickup!!!!

agree, these guys will help us. welcome guys!

from watching his vids, this guy plays more like a linebacker than a db..aggressive ,fast, and mean.. i think w/added weight, this guy would be a good OLB ..remember back in the mid 90's when we used to take a db and turn them into LB...nothin' like a fast , aggressive LB for an attacking defense...speeeeed baby!!!!