Hometown: Birmingham, AL

Ht: 5-11

Wt: 180lbs

40: 4.4

Bench max: 260

Squat max: 530

Vertical: 38in

Shuttle: 4.1

Rivals: :star :star :star (#42 RB/#30 overall Alabama)

Scout: :star :star :star

Scholarships offered: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, LSU, Nebraska, UCLA

Visit Date: 1/25/2008

Favorites: ?

Odds of becoming a Husker: 30%. Rivals suggests that he is visiting this weekend, but it may be a longshot.

RB Justin Rogers

Hometown: Birmingham, AL

Ht: 5-11

Wt: 180lbs

40: 4.4

Bench max: 260

Squat max: 530

Vertical: 38in

Shuttle: 4.1

Rivals: :star :star :star (#42 RB/#30 overall Alabama)

Scout: :star :star :star

Scholarships offered: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, LSU, Nebraska, UCLA

Visit Date: 1/25/2008

Favorites: ?

Odds of becoming a Husker: 30%. Rivals suggests that he is visiting this weekend, but it may be a longshot.

Longshot but looks great. Size speed/combo and moves remind me of Early Doucet.

HuskersIllustrated.com (Rivals Husker site) has a headline article called "Two surprise visitors?" and Rogers' picture (he's from Vestavia HS, with #33) accompanies it.

With an already big recruiting weekend set for Nebraska, two more names have surfaced for the Huskers on Friday - one that appeared to be heading elsewhere.

I think he might be that one...

HuskersIllustrated.com (Rivals Husker site) has a headline article called "Two surprise visitors?" and Rogers' picture (he's from Vestvalia, with #33) accompanies it.

Awesome.....I was just wondering who the surprise visitors were too! Who is the other besides Rogers?

per Rivals, Rogers gave the NU visit a perfect score.

Justin Rogers didn’t know what to expect when he traveled to Nebraska this past weekend for an official visit. Growing up, the 5-foot-11, 180-pound athlete out of Birmingham (Ala.) Vestavia Hills had really never spent any time in the Midwest. According to the speedster from SEC country, he’s glad he took the trip.

Hopefully we are recruiting him at CB. Much bigger need than RB there.

per Rivals, Rogers gave the NU visit a perfect score.

Justin Rogers didn't know what to expect when he traveled to Nebraska this past weekend for an official visit. Growing up, the 5-foot-11, 180-pound athlete out of Birmingham (Ala.) Vestavia Hills had really never spent any time in the Midwest. According to the speedster from SEC country, he's glad he took the trip.

Hopefully we are recruiting him at CB. Much bigger need than RB there.

that's great! his teammate Wald also "rates us high"...but i did not know Justin had a visit left to Kentucky

I heard that he'll announce on signing day.