SIGNED S Mason Wald

huskers13

Speaking of Iowa and Sanders, a friend of mine alerted me to the fact that on the Hawkeye boards there's some people saying he's already committed. A shoddy source, I know, but I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything?

Committed to them???

No no, to us. They're saying he's already N at Nebraska.

Speaking of Iowa and Sanders, a friend of mine alerted me to the fact that on the Hawkeye boards there's some people saying he's already committed. A shoddy source, I know, but I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything?

Committed to them???

meh...you cant trust iowans

Committed to them???

EASY!!! :lol: I think this kid is going to be holding out until signing day anyways. I hope he comes here though because he is going to punish receivers!

Committed to them???

EASY!!! :lol: I think this kid is going to be holding out until signing day anyways. I hope he comes here though because he is going to punish receivers!

At the rate dudes are committing, signing day may be too late.....

I'd be nice to have this kid take the plunge and commit.........

come on guys , seriously ... Rogers cancelled the visit to LSU right after the NU visit and all of a sudden everyone has to wait for signing day ? there's a very good chance I am ignorant but I have a good feeling that Rogers and Wald might be coming here to play football

Are they a package deal, or is it possible we can get one and not the other?