Anybody Here Actually Admit to Voting for Hillary?

What would Barack Hussein Obama do to protect Americans from radical Islamists? He never seems to talk about that when I see him making his glorious "let's bring everybody together" speeches. Could we be in for a lot of high-level tea parties and kumbiya-singing sessions? He sounds like the second coming of Jesus Christ, or at least Mahatma Gandhi, right?

What would Barack Hussein Obama do to protect Americans from radical Islamists? He never seems to talk about that when I see him making his glorious "let's bring everybody together" speeches. Could we be in for a lot of high-level tea parties and kumbiya-singing sessions? He sounds like the second coming of Jesus Christ, or at least Mahatma Gandhi, right?

No we will just watch what the "hillbilly in office" is doing now......."Shotgun" his ideas and beliefs towards everything and hope that he hits the target once and awhile.

Don't let the name fool you: Obama is Christian. What has the sociopath currently in office done against these extremists? Fabricate stories and kill his own people to suit his own needs. I'm not even talking about the soldiers overseas. There are several indicators that Bush was behind 9/11 and may be the most notorious leader in the ranks of Hitler and Suharto. It will take alot to counter the damage done by the Bush administration to this country and Obama may be the man to do it. I don't expect miracles.