Anybody Here Actually Admit to Voting for Hillary?

As an avid past user of marijuana, through my experiences, it has been nothing but enjoyable. No offense BRI, but you're reasoning on why marijuana is bad is severly flawed and reminds me of those ridiculous anti-weed commercials that you see on TV where two kids are acting like dumb@sses and one shoots himself while high. That is not at all what weed make you do and the they overexaggerate those commercials greatly just to scare kids off.

The truth is that there are waaaay more pros than cons on why weed is good for you. Alcohol ruins lives, that's why there's Alcoholics Anonymous and other such things....I've never heard of people going to a Marijuana help program.

I've puked, had stomach aches, gotten in huge verbal fights, had headaches and massive hangovers....alll because of alcohol.

I've enhanced many activities to beyond enjoyment and just had a jolly old good time with lots of friends becuase of the effects of marijuana. The people you encountered on drugs BRI were an exception.

And I'm sorry, but if you can't drive on marijuana, then you can't drive. It's easy.

Whatever you want to think then I guess. Sorry, but if you drove through my city and I pulled you over for something you would go to jail plain and simple. Again I don't expect people who use marijuana to agree with me. Some of you are a little naive I think, but just because you haven't had a personal experience that was bad with marijuana doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm just going to tell everyone that there is no way that I will agree that marijuana is okay for you so we'll just have to agree to disagree or we'll be here until the end of time!

YEAH.....just look what happened to Jim from "Taxi" when he ate the pot laced brownies

I'm less than enthused by any of the candidates, that are on the ballot right now.

I'm glad Hillary's losing, because I couldn't tolerate having to see "bubba's" stupid A$$ anymore than I have to.

I have reservations about Obama, just because i'm not convinced some genius with 3 first names isn't going to go ape$hit, and try to pop him a new belly button in the forehead.

McCain is just to wishy washy for his own good.

And Huckabee is a little too religious for his own good. And before somebody mention's how "religious" G.W. is, I think Huck would make "W" look like church picnic compared to the spanish inquisition...

I'm less than enthused by any of the candidates, that are on the ballot right now.

I'm glad Hillary's losing, because I couldn't tolerate having to see "bubba's" stupid A$$ anymore than I have to.

I have reservations about Obama, just because i'm not convinced some genius with 3 first names isn't going to go ape$hit, and try to pop him a new belly button in the forehead.

McCain is just to wishy washy for his own good.

And Huckabee is a little too religious for his own good. And before somebody mention's how "religious" G.W. is, I think Huck would make "W" look like church picnic compared to the spanish inquisition...

you should look into Ron Paul, he definitely has the best ideas and plans..... he just doesn't get face time on tv