CU chest beating?

I think the North is going to be crazy here in the next couple of years, anyone's ballgame.

Definately agree with that one. You guys have a better shot at competing with Mizzou next season than we do, but hopefully with this coaching staffs new attitude and the guys we are recruiting we can do some special things next season and make it very interesting up there. I really think the North is coming from being the weakest division in college football to being one of the strongest!

I agree and hope we're right.

The one thing I'll be looking for is improvement on the defensive side of the ball across the conference though. Multiple conference games in which teams score 70+ points is not the sign of a top conference.

I think the North is going to be crazy here in the next couple of years, anyone's ballgame.

Definately agree with that one. You guys have a better shot at competing with Mizzou next season than we do, but hopefully with this coaching staffs new attitude and the guys we are recruiting we can do some special things next season and make it very interesting up there. I really think the North is coming from being the weakest division in college football to being one of the strongest!

I agree and hope we're right.

The one thing I'll be looking for is improvement on the defensive side of the ball across the conference though. Multiple conference games in which teams score 70+ points is not the sign of a top conference.

If you look at some of the games we lost last season, CU and KU for example, we scored alot of points, but couldn't win the game because of our defense. If our defense could've stopped the other teams offense 3 or 4 times and got a 3 and out we would've won those games IMO.