RB Christine Michael

Don't they already have a RB committ though?

Oklahoma and Texas A&M have some :star :star :star guys. Nothing Michael would worry about.

Texas (Chris Whaley), Florida (Mike Gillislee), and LSU (Michael Ford, Dexter Pratt) have :star :star :star :star guys but they are apparently still recruiting him.

"Yes, I got offered from Nebraska University. I love Nebraska. Also, Oklahoma offered me. They're one of the schools I'd consider going to if I don't stay around Texas or Louisiana. Adrian Peterson is my favorite running back and he went there. I also love Nebraska."

"I'd have to say Nebraska, Texas, Texas A&M, Nebraska, LSU, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Florida… then I would have to say it would get harder for me. I'd try someone like Arkansas…did I mention Nebraska yet? And then also the Miami Hurricanes. Hey, did I mention Nebraska yet?"

Fix'd ;)

"Yes, I got offered from Nebraska University. I love Nebraska. Also, Oklahoma offered me. They're one of the schools I'd consider going to if I don't stay around Texas or Louisiana. Adrian Peterson is my favorite running back and he went there. I also love Nebraska."

"I'd have to say Nebraska, Texas, Texas A&M, Nebraska, LSU, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Florida… then I would have to say it would get harder for me. I'd try someone like Arkansas…did I mention Nebraska yet? And then also the Miami Hurricanes. Hey, did I mention Nebraska yet?"

Fix'd ;)

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Positive visualization. Green hands it off to Michael, he breaks a tackle, he's at the thirty...the twenty...the ten...the five...

Did...he...commit...yet?

I feel he is A&M's to lose.

But then again, so was Cody Green.

If Texas offers he's their's to lose, but right now I feel that he's leaning towards aTm. We're not out of it yet, but I think we're in hot pursuit of Oku.

Positive visualization. Green hands it off to Michael, he breaks a tackle, he's at the thirty...the twenty...the ten...the five...

Did...he...commit...yet?

I feel he is A&M's to lose.

But then again, so was Cody Green.

If Texas offers he's their's to lose, but right now I feel that he's leaning towards aTm. We're not out of it yet, but I think we're in hot pursuit of Oku.

I've heard the rumor too that if Texas offers, he's theirs. I will say though that Christine was very impressed with A&M back on junior day. Impressed enough to commit.

If it all ended today, it would be Texas A&M.

imo Oku is better anyway

I like both him and Oku, but I think they are two different style of RB. Oku is pretty small and shifty, whereas Christine is larger and more of a power runner, although he still has wheels.

The only thing that puts a question in my mind about Oku is the 185 pounds. I'm no expert, but if a 225 linebacker got his hands on him, it doesn't seem there'd be much resistance there.