SIGNED: OT Jeremiah Sirles

huskerfan500

I think we are still in it, Oregon closed the gap obviously though.

if you have been following his recruitment, he was a heavy lean to Oregon and NU has come on strong

if he doesnt commit to Oregon on his official in October, the he will be "N" when he visits NU for the Colorado game

if you have been following his recruitment, he was a heavy lean to Oregon and NU has come on strong

if he doesnt commit to Oregon on his official in October, the he will be "N" when he visits NU for the Colorado game

***crosses fingers***

I have been following and that doesn't jibe with what I've read. What I've seen had Mich as the team he hoped for an offer from with us a fave or co-fave of the teams that have offered. If he was an Oregon-lean it must have been a ways back or we have been reading much different stuff. I read that we actually had a slight lead after his visit here.

In May he favored TT and Louisville.

In June NU moved into his top 3 with Oregon, Louisville, and NU.

Later in June in an article from an Oregon reporter, he stated that Oregon was his number 1 of his offers.

As of July 19, in an article by Bryan Munson (BRR) he stated that Oregon was #1 then NU, Louisville, and Arizona State.

July 22 article from Oregon, stated he was blown away by his visit and couldnt wait to get out to a game there. UO still in the lead.

July 29 article from SuperPrep.com NU and UO are so neck and neck it is ridiculous.

Not one of the articles said anything about Michigan, or anything that NU was ever out front.

so we must be reading different stuff

Anybody got the up-to-date scoop on this kid?

Nothing much new. He says it'll be a very tough decision. He likes the spread offense but it won't be the main reason he chooses one school over the other (not to mention if Cody Green is our QB of the future, I imagine we'll see a little more spread in the playbook). He likes both schools. Barney Cotton writes him hand-written letters all the time and he's developed a close relationship with him. He and Bo sat down for the better part of two hours and talked––he really likes Bo.

It's looking pretty good for us. I don't know what the Ducks have to lay on him aside from their slippery offense, but if we do some serious winning this season it looks like it'll tip the scales in our favor.

Nothing much new. He says it'll be a very tough decision. He likes the spread offense but it won't be the main reason he chooses one school over the other (not to mention if Cody Green is our QB of the future, I imagine we'll see a little more spread in the playbook). He likes both schools. Barney Cotton writes him hand-written letters all the time and he's developed a close relationship with him. He and Bo sat down for the better part of two hours and talked––he really likes Bo.

It's looking pretty good for us. I don't know what the Ducks have to lay on him aside from their slippery offense, but if we do some serious winning this season it looks like it'll tip the scales in our favor.

that and there's a good chance belotti is out at ore after the year.

that and there's a good chance belotti is out at ore after the year.

Based on?

he is not going to make a decision until after some official visits.

his visit to NU wont be until the CU game. not sure of date to visit Oregon, but also plans to visit Louisville and Texas Tech.

if he does visit NU for the CU game it will be his last visit

• 4 weeks later...

he is not going to make a decision until after some official visits.

his visit to NU wont be until the CU game. not sure of date to visit Oregon, but also plans to visit Louisville and Texas Tech.

if he does visit NU for the CU game it will be his last visit

Scout teaser from 8/31 article "Still Neck and Neck" says:

"I'll set up my visits as soon as the coaches can start calling again," Jeremiah Sirles said. "I'll for sure visit Oregon and Nebraska first, but I may still go to Louisville or Texas Tech or even Arizona State. Those are the main ones I'm looking at but I don't plan on taking all five." Sirles emphasized that Oregon and Nebraska remain solid leaders and are running neck and neck.
  • 2 weeks later...