For The Fans of Barack Obamma

walksalone, can you expand on that? I can't help but sympathize with their cause, however illegal it may be. They're coming from a ridiculously poor life, something we can't even imagine because of all the things we take for granted. They are so desperate they do whatever it takes to cross the border into the 'land of opportunity' to make some extra money for their family, even if it's just picking oranges for part of the year.

What do they feel they're entitled to? People come to America to look for a better life, and they do desperate things and work hella hard to get what cannot be in their native land.

Some forget that is how this country was founded and based on. "Land of oppurtunity". People need to go back and trace their ancestry. They may be suprised at what they find.

That's no joke. Some people forget this fairly quickly.

walksalone, can you expand on that? I can't help but sympathize with their cause, however illegal it may be. They're coming from a ridiculously poor life, something we can't even imagine because of all the things we take for granted. They are so desperate they do whatever it takes to cross the border into the 'land of opportunity' to make some extra money for their family, even if it's just picking oranges for part of the year.

What do they feel they're entitled to? People come to America to look for a better life, and they do desperate things and work hella hard to get what cannot be in their native land.

Well, there are people here, in this country, that have it just as bad, as the illegals do. Only thing is, they were here first. I'm talking about the conditions on Indian Reservations. They should do something to help them, before these yoyo's who got here 5 minutes ago.

You have some politicians wanting to give the illegals drivers licenses?!?!? WTF is that about? Another waste of tax payer money, that could go to those living below poverty levels on indian reservations...

I don't want to even get started on how our vets are treated...

I have no problem with a someone coming here legally. I have a huge problem with illegals that come here that don't pay taxes, have their kids in our schools taking up time teachers should be spending on US Residents. They clog the health care system and increase crime. Their first act in this country was a CRIME. You were all about Clemens and congress going after him. Well they broke the frickin law stepping in this country and they should be gone. There are legal ways to come here and they need to do what most of our forefathers did.

How many illegals support the constitution, how many send damn near all their money home. They are nothing but a drain on society and I for one am sick of them (illegals). I do not differentiate between a hispanic or any other race that is illegal.

The people that hire these illegals are also to blame. They should be charged as the criminals that they are as well.

I have no problem with a someone coming here legally. I have a huge problem with illegals that come here that don't pay taxes, have their kids in our schools taking up time teachers should be spending on US Residents. They clog the health care system and increase crime. Their first act in this country was a CRIME. You were all about Clemens and congress going after him. Well they broke the frickin law stepping in this country and they should be gone. There are legal ways to come here and they need to do what most of our forefathers did.

How many illegals support the constitution, how many send damn near all their money home. They are nothing but a drain on society and I for one am sick of them (illegals). I do not differentiate between a hispanic or any other race that is illegal.

The people that hire these illegals are also to blame. They should be charged as the criminals that they are as well.

:yeah