B*******?

Until we actually have proof that this is going to happen (like someone actually getting the tshirt and it not being red), let's not start the usual conniption fit that goes with a B****** thread. At least once a month this is suggested, and every time you'd think that there was an on-coming apocalypse. Until there is some credible source or proof that this might happen, let's just take a chill pill and find something else to freak out about.

And by the way, I support student-section blackouts. I still don't know why everyone has a damn heart attack if the kids want to have some fun. I don't hear anyone bitching and moaning that people wear white to the SEA OF RED........if you're going to be upset about people not wearing red, make sure you're directing it at all parties involved......

Anyways, let's just have some patience and let this play out.......these debates get us nowhere.......

My favorite thread is back!!! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can hear the Rolaid bottles collectively popping open across Nebraska as all you traditionalists worry for another 6 months that this might actually come to fruition......hilarious!!!!

For me it has little to do with tradition and a lot to do with it being stupid.

There's a reason this site's layout is red.

There's a reason most everything in the stadium is red.

There's a reason they call it the sea of red.

Because red's the color. Black is an accent at best.

Why all the hostility towards a B******? To us students, the B****** is supposed to show support for the blackshirts. Nothing more. I don't see a problem with a B****** just once a year or once every couple of years to show extra support for the defense in a really important game.

The students can go nuts. I don't care. The idea that the whole stadium would wear black is dumb IMO.

Why all the hostility towards a B******? To us students, the B****** is supposed to show support for the blackshirts. Nothing more. I don't see a problem with a B****** just once a year or once every couple of years to show extra support for the defense in a really important game.

The students can go nuts. I don't care. The idea that the whole stadium would wear black is dumb IMO.

:yeah

My thoughts exactly. I support a student section B******.......not the whole stadium.......

My favorite thread is back!!! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can hear the Rolaid bottles collectively popping open across Nebraska as all you traditionalists worry for another 6 months that this might actually come to fruition......hilarious!!!!

For me it has little to do with tradition and a lot to do with it being stupid.

There's a reason this site's layout is red.

There's a reason most everything in the stadium is red.

There's a reason they call it the sea of red.

Because red's the color. Black is an accent at best.

The 3 reasons you just gave are perfect examples of TRADITION. If it did happen, it'd be a special occasion. It will always be 'the sea of red'.......but if some people wanna have fun with an attempt at a 'B******', what the hell.....they aren't hurting anything. As long as they cheer their arses off, I could give a f less what color they wear.

Why does eveyone hate on black?? Honestly maybe some of you should put together a petition to take away the blackshirt trademark. Getting all bent out of shape over wearing a different colored nebraska shirt is stupid. And who is even to say they will be black?? TO said, "you will be given a new Husker T-shirt, commemorating the beginning of a new era in Husker Football." When i think "new beginning", i usually associate the color white with it because it represent a clean slate. BUT if the shirts were black, there is no need for all of this fuss. Black compliments the blackshirts and Bo's aggressive style of defense also the script "huskers" is generally inscribed in BLACK. Why all the fuss??

It sounds to me like there is alot more agreement then people are thinking. It seems to me the main argumenet is for a student section B******, which i personally wouldnt mind, it doesn't sound like ANYONE is talking about an entire stadium B******. If thats the case why cant we agree? People are stating the same thing in different words here.

It sounds to me like there is alot more agreement then people are thinking. It seems to me the main argumenet is for a student section B******, which i personally wouldnt mind, it doesn't sound like ANYONE is talking about an entire stadium B******. If thats the case why cant we agree? People are stating the same thing in different words here.

"SIT DOWN, SON!!"

*grabs phone to call Tom Osborne on you*

"SIT DOWN, SON!!"

:dunno

"SIT DOWN, SON!!"

:dunno

Just poking fun at the elder folk, who normally complain about everything the younger fans do in the stadium. After the seating change, it was a pretty easy jab. :)