SIGNED: DE Jason Ankrah

Was nice seeing him and Terrence Stephens decked out in Husker Gear today, probably doesnt mean much however.

Of course according to the OWH they came out of the tunnel and gave each other a "Damn it's cold" look.

In that regard I always like the counter by Mike Ditka who pointed out that half the NFL teams play in cold weather climates so they might as well get used to it now.

Uh????? Are they not from Maryland?????? Does it not get cold in Maryland??????? Am I totally confused or has the OWH fell off their shell???? Actling like Maryland is Phoenix????

I'd say Climate is a non issue.

Was nice seeing him and Terrence Stephens decked out in Husker Gear today, probably doesnt mean much however.

Of course according to the OWH they came out of the tunnel and gave each other a "Damn it's cold" look.

In that regard I always like the counter by Mike Ditka who pointed out that half the NFL teams play in cold weather climates so they might as well get used to it now.

Uh????? Are they not from Maryland?????? Does it not get cold in Maryland??????? Am I totally confused or has the OWH fell off their shell???? Actling like Maryland is Phoenix????

I'd say Climate is a non issue.

lol, cold is cold.

people will bitch about it no matter how cold it gets.

they may be used to it but can still bitch, i mean i was cold yesterday at the game, even if i am used to it, it is still cold.

The kid is said to be favoring Penn St. right, correct me if I'm wrong but last I checked it ain't 70 and balmy year round in Pennsylvania. They play in Happy Valley, not Happy Sunny No Chance of Snow Ever Valley. Also see Michigan is on that list. Weather as a determining factor for kids loses all credibility when schools like these are on their lists. Ditka hits the thought process right on the head.

Looks like Penn State might be slow playing him or no longer interested as the latest Rivals hints that although he favors Penn State, the feelings are not mutual:

Gaithersburg (Md.) Quince Orchard defensive lineman Jason Ankrah has had the Nittany Lions at or near the top of his list for much of his recruitment, but is it the same situation the other way around?

Recruiting planet confirms that he has not heard from PSU in a while and that NC State is back in the picture.

ESPN says:

Defensive end Jason Ankrah (Gaithersburg, Md./Quince Orchard) is not going to make an official visit to Big Ten country this weekend, but he is still considering Penn State and Michigan. Ankrah has made official visits to Michigan and Nebraska. He is considering Penn State, Maryland, Virginia Tech and North Carolina State for his other trips.

"Nothing is set yet," Ankrah said. "But I'll probably schedule Penn State, Virginia Tech and North Carolina State. Maryland is right up the street. I've been there so many times I don't need to take an official visit. I think I'll take all five official visits."