If MyAunt Had Balls.......Van Smack

Let me just say that I do listen to Jim Rome about once a week....810whb outta K.C......but I stole that line from an ole boy I play cards with on Fridays.....I laid down three 7's and he laid down three 9's, I said I would have beat him if I could have drawn another card...He said...If my Aunt had balls she would have been my uncle.....lol...Now Rome can have his days but he aint that funny.......

Oh and to all you KSU fans....Sh!T in one hand and wish for a better recruiting class in the other....see which one fills up faster.....

Keep it real my homies...and I am officially on the UMKC bandwagon....did they beat ORU?.....Peace.....I'M OUT :)

Let me just say that I do listen to Jim Rome about once a week....810whb outta K.C......but I stole that line from an ole boy I play cards with on Fridays.....I laid down three 7's and he laid down three 9's, I said I would have beat him if I could have drawn another card...He said...If my Aunt had balls she would have been my uncle.....lol...Now Rome can have his days but he aint that funny.......

Oh and to all you KSU fans....Sh!T in one hand and wish for a better recruiting class in the other....see which one fills up faster.....

Keep it real my homies...and I am officially on the UMKC bandwagon....did they beat ORU?.....Peace.....I'M OUT :)

bring it dude :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, that little quip must have hit pretty close to home, ehhhh?

Whatever.

personally i like romey. he is a nice break from the everyday cookie cuttr shows that jus talk about the same crap ad naseum. rome may be a goof and clown a bit too much somtiems, but i don care if youve given his show a chance, no way you can walk away not sayin its damn entertaining at times, and very intersting at others. he jus plain does a great itnerview. admittedly ive been offended and pissed at him myself before, but i also take it for what its worht. entertainment. overall its just beter than most other sports talk shows , which are primarily garbage IMO.

but take him or leave him, this article is friggin hilarity i don car who ye are!! smokers suk. :smokin:rickjames

California has been way out ahead of the curve when it comes to smoking laws. The State was the first to ban smoking in bars and restaurants and places of business. Now they're going one step further and better in my opinion.

According to a piece in the Los Angeles Times, employers, claiming rising health costs many California employers are refusing to hire smokers and in some cases firing employees who refuse to quit. They claim that an inordinate amount of medical expenses come from the smokers that work for them. Plus, according to legal experts, it isn’t illegal to fire them because if it. How good is that?

Finally smokers are being treated like the second class citizens that they are. It’s about time. I was getting tired of walking past them down in the smoking kiosk at the end of every day. Just looking at those catchers mitts that they have stapled to their shoulders is enough to put me in a funk for the rest of the day. Let’s just get rid of them all together. Look smokers, don’t even try to go to your, ‘Well fat people have health problems too’ card.

I know fat people have issues too. But I have never gotten second hand hot fudge off of a fat person. I have never walked down stairs and had someone assault me with a second hand meatball sandwich. And besides, fat people are always jolly. Smokers are dried up, bitter, hate filled, gray-green-yellow skinned Bitterman's who are always in a bad mood.

Who doesn’t like having a fat guy around? Who doesn’t like to company of a fat jovial prankster? But no one likes some hag with a hole in her neck sucking down a Marlboro between breaths. That’s no good. I think California should go even farther. I think we should make it the first non-smoking state in the entire union. Just ban it all together. Set up checkpoints at the border. Instead of getting your car stopped at the border of Arizona and Cali and being asked if you have and food, vegetables, or people, they can ask if you have any contraband cigarettes. Is there anyone who wouldn’t go along with this?

I don’t know of anyone….and you have to love those new anti-smoking commercials that are everywhere. They always have some guy saying something like, ‘I can’t get out of bed without a smoke’, and they cut to another guy who looks like he is 5 minutes away from kicking and he says ‘I can’t get out of bed.’ Good spots, but totally ineffective. Think about it. Non-smokers don’t care and the smoker doesn’t want to live without cigarettes anyway. Like he wants to live longer without a death stick jammed in his pie hole. Believe me, the only pleasure these people get in their miserable lives are flicking the end of that Winston and sucking down a couple of lungs full of death smoke. You can’t scare these people away….good job California. Keep up the good work.