"THE Play"

I was in the middle of something and heard "the play" but didn't actually get to see it....that's one of those days when you regret being the 6 instead of the 9...

His wedding tackle was covering your eyes, huh? :lol:

Just kiddin', Cy...

I was at home. Just me and my mom were watching the game. My cat was sitting on my lap at the time and when I jumped out of my chair he hung on. Still have the scar on my thigh.

And now we know why drowning has sworn to never again let pu&&y sit on his lap and prefers men. :corndance

Actually, Nebraska was already ahead of OU 13-10 prior to the play that went Crouch-to-Collins-to-Stuntz-to-Crouch-for-6.

The sweet irony is that Bob Stoops tried essentially the identical play, but the OU version failed miserably, thankfully.

If I remember correctly, OU tried the play first but Jason White hurt his knee on that play, did he not?

Where were you when you saw "the Play?" I was with my wife, a Lincoln native and NU alum, sitting in our home in Louisville, KY. I missed the play before because I was getting a coke from the fridge. THE PLAY began as soon as I sat down, and, to be honest, I thought it was just another ordinary play Nebraska was running just to get a first down. When I saw Crouch hand the ball off, then disappear from the screen, I ahd no idea that less than five seconds later, Nebraska would be up and the stadium crowd would be out of their corn-fed minds! What a great play. I remember just as I did the "The Play" (also against Oklahoma!) when Johnny Rodgers ran back that put in '72. Thanks for the memories!

For Black 41 Flash Reverse, I was at home watching the game with a buddy who's a Sooners fan. It was great to see the expression on his face when Eric caught the ball and run in for the touchdown! For JR's punt return against the Sooners, I was probably at home watching it on TV with my mom, dad, brother and sister.

That stuff still gives me goose bumps!

I WAS IN THE NAVY ON WATCH. THE COMMAND WAS HOLDING IT'S HOLLOWEEN PARTY FOR ALL THE KIDS OF THE PARENT'S WHO WERE IN THE COMMAND. I SWEAR I YELLED SO LOUD THAT I MADE THE KIDS IN THE HALL AND THE GUY ON WATCH WITH JUMP. IT WAS PROBABLY SCARIER THEN THE SPOOK HOUSE THEY HAD GOING ON AT THE TIME THEY WAY I SHREIKED. MAN WHAT A PLAY.

Actually, Nebraska was already ahead of OU 13-10 prior to the play that went Crouch-to-Collins-to-Stuntz-to-Crouch-for-6.

The sweet irony is that Bob Stoops tried essentially the identical play, but the OU version failed miserably, thankfully.

Teh OU version was teh epic phail.

I think they lost ten yards on it . . . and yeah, Jason White hurt his knee.