Southern New England Chapter

So, just as an FYI guys...there is going to be a new alumni chapter forming for the New England/Boston area. The first meeting was yesterday (4/26/08) and we are currently in the process of deciding a watch-site for this upcoming year. Previously (and unofficially) we had met at a bar downtown called The Sports Grille, not the Sports Depot that is listed on the websites. The reason for not having this information available has been because the Alumni Association doesn't yet recognize us as an official chapter, which should be changing in the near future. If anyone is in the area and has any questions or would like to find out more about us you can PM me here.

Update:

We can now be found on Huskerpedia. The Spirit Bar in Cambridge, MA, is our official watchsite and anyone in the area is welcome to attend. The more the merrier!

• 3 weeks later...

So, just as an FYI guys...there is going to be a new alumni chapter forming for the New England/Boston area. The first meeting was yesterday (4/26/08) and we are currently in the process of deciding a watch-site for this upcoming year. Previously (and unofficially) we had met at a bar downtown called The Sports Grille, not the Sports Depot that is listed on the websites. The reason for not having this information available has been because the Alumni Association doesn't yet recognize us as an official chapter, which should be changing in the near future. If anyone is in the area and has any questions or would like to find out more about us you can PM me here.

More to come as it unfolds.

Please keep us updated on this and we'll try to do whatever we can to help.

• 3 months later...

More to come as it unfolds.

Please keep us updated on this and we'll try to do whatever we can to help.

Any updates on where to watch in Boston? I just moved here from SoCal and have heard that the season opener this Saturday may or may not be available on different cable companies and I'd really like to see Pelini's debut.

can someone let me know what is going on this year in Boston...where to watch Husker games. I just moved to the area about a year ago and i am going nuts not being able to watch all the games. can you PLEASE somehow let me know where there will be Husker Watch's??!! Thanks!!!!

Hi there! I recently moved to the area about a year ago and was curious if there is going to be Husker Watch's at any bar in the New England/Boston area this year. Will you be getting all the games??? Could you fill me in on some info as soon as possible. Thanks! I am going nuts without my huskers on tv to watch!!!

-NhHusker

Hi all. New poster and Massachusetts resident. I'm also interested in a Boston watchsite for the WMU game tomorrow.

I've seen the Sports Grille on Canal St. listed on some sites and Porter's on Portland St. as another.

If anyone has new/reliable info, I'd much rather see the game than listen to it on the Internet.

GBR