Weight: 180 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Washington State, Oregon State

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Big Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Big hitter at S...there is discrepancy on his weight (Rivals 173, Scout 180, ESPN 205) but this is one of my favorite ESPN Evaluations: Washinton could run for President because he can do it all. When he isn't on offense or defense, look for him on special teams. He's a good size safety and wide receiver at 6'1'' 205. As a safety he's a real hitter, comes up like a freight train to de-rail the opposition. Gives quick run support and fights his way through defenders to get to the football. Has great leg drive when making tackles, likes to explode through offensive man when making a tackle. Truly likes to punish the ball carrier. More: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...26season%3d2009

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15%. Pac 10 schools showing interest. He plans to attend camps. Would be really good to get him for visit...sounds like potential Blackshirt material.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

planning an official to NU.

Husker Journal has re-posted some more info:

“I probably going to visit Nebraska.” Washington said, “I was going to visit them this summer but the plane fair was too high.”

“I talk to them (Coach Sanders) pretty much. Marvin is a pretty cool guy. Marvin said I could play cornerback or safety at Nebraska.” he said

“I talked to Coach Pelini once he’s a cool guy. Bo told me he can’t wait to see me. It helps that Bo is at a school like Nebraska. When Bo was at LSU and won the National Championship that says a lot. It can happen at Nebraska (win a championship).” Washington said

“Coach Pelini said it’s the best talent he’s seen at Nebraska and things are going well.” Washington said in reference of the Nebraska teams Bo was associated with in the past.

“At Nebraska all the players get support (academic) if they need it.”

“I should get some more offers during the season.” he said, “During the season I was switched to defense so when schools see how I play more offers will come. Washington and Syracuse said they might offer me later.”

“I plan on taking all my visits before I decide.” Washington said

“I probably going to visit Nebraska.” Washington said, “I was going to visit them this summer but the plane fair was too high.”

“I talk to them (Coach Sanders) pretty much. Marvin is a pretty cool guy. Marvin said I could play cornerback or safety at Nebraska.” he said

“I talked to Coach Pelini once he’s a cool guy. Bo told me he can’t wait to see me. It helps that Bo is at a school like Nebraska. When Bo was at LSU and won the National Championship that says a lot. It can happen at Nebraska (win a championship).” Washington said

“Coach Pelini said it’s the best talent he’s seen at Nebraska and things are going well.” Washington said in reference of the Nebraska teams Bo was associated with in the past.

“At Nebraska all the players get support (academic) if they need it.”....

“I should get some more offers during the season.” he said, “During the season I was switched to defense so when schools see how I play more offers will come. Washington and Syracuse said they might offer me later.”

i dont think he should have said that part

“At Nebraska all the players get support (academic) if they need it.”....

i dont think he should have said that part

Why, whats wrong with that?

my sister went to Nebraska and she said when she was close to failing chemestry (or something to do with science) she never got help, but she also said only football players get it...i really have no clue what the help is...but i thought maybe the NCAA didnt know of it and prolly wouldnt accept it since its only aiding the football players