Something to think about between now and Nov...

I listen to a lot of sports talk and watch the stock market and I drive by lots of gas stations on a daily basis.

Due to this I have a number of concerns that need to be aired.

It seems that there are a number of things that worry the common, middle class American these days:

1. A war that consumes far too many of our young people, seems to have no direction and there is no end in sight.

2. Ever rising gas prices. $4.00 a gal. sometime soon for sure.

3. A housing market that stinks.

4. Cost of food, healthcare, ect., ect...

It seems that Congress, both the House and the Senate, spends far too much time investigating, scheduling hearings about and generally running off at the mouth about such things as:

1. Steroids in baseball. (Congressman Henry Waxman)

2. Spygate in the NFL. (Senator Arlen Spector)

3. Talking in front of cameras and saying nothing so that they are seen by the voters back home but never piss a voter off about anything.

4. Wasting tax payers money on things that are too friviolus and too numerous to list.

Its time for a change and I don't care if its a Republican or a Democrat that the voters fire in November. Let's just face it a lot of these so called representatives don't represent they just collect a fat paycheck, get great benefits and a pension that would take care of most of us and our neighbors.

T_O_B

:rant:rant:rant