buy tickets at game

• 2 weeks later...

So the correct question is,

Is there a spot it is normally done at....or are they just all around.

I will be coming in for my 2nd game at Lincoln. This time I am hoping for a win. TT was just an incredible emotional roller coaster for me.

You'll see people walking around holding the tickets in the air. They are also found on the busy street corners close to the stadium.

I have never Bought ticket's this way, Do Alot of people try to scalp A person? or sell them for face value?

I believe it's usually higher than face value, but the closer you get to the game the cheaper they get. There are plenty of tickets around to buy if you want to wait and buy them. I have to drive from Des Moines, IA though so I always want to make sure I have the tickets in hand first.

i had tickets in hand for the USC game last year (thanks UNO) and you could have bought some at the stadium before the game. it would have cost you a lot more.

some games (SJS) you might even get below face value right before the game.

you wont have a problem getting one there

That is how I plan on getting my SJS tickets. I have never not found tickets. Now that I say that it will happen. I would love to buy some tickets ahead of time to secure entry but as a last resort I will head to the stadium with out tickets and try my luck again.

have your little brother talk to his boss, i bet you could get those tickets that he has. and they are on the 45 yard line

basically what im asking is that im coming from arkansas and i dont want to drive there and not get tickets for the VT game...... what are my odds of getting some tickets?java script:emoticon('<_<', 'smid_1')

<_<

For the VT game your chances are going to be alot smaller than for another game. There will still be people walking around selling them, but the prices are probably going to be steep. I would just buy them on-line if I was you so you have them in hand just in case.

yeah, you can find 'em if you have the money. Scalpers like to gouge you...I hate those guys. I refuse to sell my tickets to any scalper. If you can find a student selling his, I recommend buying them (if it's just one ticket you need). Usually they'll just give you face value and then you just pay the validation charge to make them general admission. Plus the student section is a much better atmosphere to sit in.

Even if you DON'T get tickets for some reason...you probably can make friends with someone at a tailgate party and just party with them all night!