Hometown: Dayton, TX

Position: QB

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 220 lbs.

40 time: 4.6

Bench max: 315 pounds

Squat max: 360 pounds

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, LSU, Texas A&M, Baylor, Houston, Miami (FL), Mississippi State

Favorites: VERBAL COMMIT TO........ NEBRASKA!

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif

Bid Red Report: stargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gifstargold.gif(#5 QB)

Assessing the talent:

"I'm good at running and throwing. I'm a dual-threat. I have good moves and quickness. I always get the whole team into it too. I try to get everyone into the game. I want to throw with more precision and I'm working on throwing a lot. I'm always working with my receivers…just throwing them the ball." - Cody Green quote via Scout

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 90%.

Let the flood gates open!

CODYGREEN6_13200.JPG

• 1 month later...

I would like to get this guy to commit along with Giles and/or Burkhead to get the class rolling. All three of these guys are difference-makers on the field, and could be as a recruiting springboard. I would love to sell the angle that if Giles and Green commit together they COULD become the next unstoppable Nebraska Duo.

very good size and some speed. i would be surprised if Texas didn't land him.

Texas already has Garrett Gilbert comitted (#15 on rivals top 100). They might not be a factor. :dunno , assuming he wants to stay at qb.

And LSU has Russell Shepard though I'm not sure if he is a QB or Athlete for them.

Do you suppose it's between us and TAMU?

Texas already has Garrett Gilbert comitted (#15 on rivals top 100). They might not be a factor. :dunno , assuming he wants to stay at qb.

And LSU has Russell Shepard though I'm not sure if he is a QB or Athlete for them.

Do you suppose it's between us and TAMU?

LSU also has Chris Garrett.

those guys have been known to take a guy just to keep him away from another team....who knows......