Looking for Rapid City, South Dakota Husker Fans

• 10 months later...

Hey SoDak Husker fans. I'm back again after a long break from the forum (sorry, not by choice) and I am trying to get things gathered up again here in Western South Dakota for the upcoming season. If there are any Husker fans near the Rapid City area that participate on the forum please contact me on here and let me know if you would be interested in starting a offical watchsite here in Rapid (most likely again at Boston's). This year though I am thinking about getting an official Alumni Association watch group together so that we would be recognized by the university as also being an alumni watch site. This way we would also get some souveniers to raffle off and other support from the university. If you are interested in helping out, or just want to come watch let me know! Plus if there are any members on here that have any good info on helping setup a good watchsite please let me know too! Thanks and GO BIG RED!!!!!

BRWxMan

• 1 month later...

Hey SoDak Husker fans. I'm back again after a long break from the forum (sorry, not by choice) and I am trying to get things gathered up again here in Western South Dakota for the upcoming season. If there are any Husker fans near the Rapid City area that participate on the forum please contact me on here and let me know if you would be interested in starting a offical watchsite here in Rapid (most likely again at Boston's). This year though I am thinking about getting an official Alumni Association watch group together so that we would be recognized by the university as also being an alumni watch site. This way we would also get some souveniers to raffle off and other support from the university. If you are interested in helping out, or just want to come watch let me know! Plus if there are any members on here that have any good info on helping setup a good watchsite please let me know too! Thanks and GO BIG RED!!!!!

BRWxMan

I'll be spending this weekend in the Hills....do you know if Boston's going to have the NU-FAU PPV?

If so, I'm there....if not, i'll be sitting in the pick-up somewhere listening to Sirius!

Well, I have found the answer to my own question.....called Boston's this afternoon, and YES, they are having the NU-FAU PPV....... I won't have to sit in the pick-up and listen to Sirius!

The manager said they have all televised NU football games....including any PPV's.

Sooo....local Husker fans, let's make sure we show Boston's some appreciation through the season!!!

GBR GBR GBR

Sorry that I didn't respond faster... Yes Boston's once again is going to be the unofficial Husker watch spot this year! They were super awesome last year. I am still trying to get a chapter going here. I emailed the Nebraska Alumni Association about a month ago to start one and they said that there was also another person in the region doing the same and that they would get back with more information, but I have yet to hear anything from them. I will post more info when I find out! Come join us at Boston's for the game. I will be the one with the Husker jersey with "Price" on the back!! Hope to see you there!!!!

• 3 years later...