San Diegans For Nebraska

SD4NE meets at McGregor's Grill in Mission Valley for broadcasted Husker games.

For directions call (619) 282-9797

New Watch Site!

Black Angus Steakhouse

10370 Friars Road

San Diego 92120-2303

619-563-5862

MAP

Website - www.sd4ne.com

E-mail - sd4ne@cox.net

Message from Rex, the SD4NE president:

"We ran out of space last November at McGregor’s and have had 335 at our spacious BullsEye Bar at Black Angus Steakhouse on Friars Rd."

• 5 weeks later...

Just received notice that the first 3 PPV games will be shown at Hooter's in Mission Valley instead of McGregors. Below is an email and the contact information for the Husker Hooter's Girls. Come on out and support the Big Red!!

Subject: Welcome Back Husker Fans

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:22:08 -0600

Hello again Husker Fans it's that time of year! First game is August 30 and as we know it won't be televised on regular broadcasting but we will be showing the game on payperview. SO that means to head to your favorite Nebraska football headquarters. The time of the game is still to be announced. We will let you know as soon as we find out. Also we would like to add that Debbie will no longer be with us. But we have a new member Julia, that is thrilled to be part of our team. So Julia and I can't wait to see you so let all your Husker fans know. This going to be a great year for the Huskers! Go Big Red!!!

Chelita and Julia

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. 'Preciate the info. I normally just sit at home and watch the games but ya never know, I might try one of the watch sites eventually. It's just living out in Hell, oops, Hemet makes for a long drive anywhere. :)

But if I'm gonna drive somewhere SD county is great.

GBR

Thank you. 'Preciate the info. I normally just sit at home and watch the games but ya never know, I might try one of the watch sites eventually. It's just living out in Hell, oops, Hemet makes for a long drive anywhere. :)

But if I'm gonna drive somewhere SD county is great.

GBR

Wonder if there's a good place in Temecula or Escondido you could start a watch site? How much of a drive for you would that be? I live in Rancho Bernardo and all the watch sites down here are in Mission Valley, so I have to drive anyways. Temecula would be OK, but Escondido would be even better.

Actually it's a good excuse to go to SD even the fall season is better there than Hemet. <_<

GBR

My son might know of a place in Temecula since he patrols down in that area of Riv Co. The draw back to leaving home is to watch the nailbiters stone cold sober :lol:

Actually it's a good excuse to go to SD even the fall season is better there than Hemet. <_<

GBR

My son might know of a place in Temecula since he patrols down in that area of Riv Co. The draw back to leaving home is to watch the nailbiters stone cold sober :lol:

That's what a wife/girlfriend, I mean a DD, is for!!

• 2 years later...