Virginia Huskrs?

BLKSHRTS

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ohio PETE

Found a bar here in Virginia Beach that said they would play the games here... To all VIRGINIA HUSKERS....

in virginia beach AJ GATORS said that they play husker games... maybe i'm telling you guys something that you already know, but my awesome wife called around and said that they would be showing many of the Nebraska football games. ... im me and let me know whats up if this is where you guys go :box

Thanks Ohio PETE

Found a bar here in Virginia Beach that said they would play the games here... To all VIRGINIA HUSKERS....

in virginia beach AJ GATORS said that they play husker games... maybe i'm telling you guys something that you already know, but my awesome wife called around and said that they would be showing many of the Nebraska football games. ... im me and let me know whats up if this is where you guys go :box

So did this watch site work out for you? Would you recommend it to other people?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ohio PETE

So did this watch site work out for you? Would you recommend it to other people?

Richmond HUSKER looking for a place to watch the game, would you recommend AJ Gators

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a Virginia Beach resident of a couple years due to a Navy transfer and I am looking for someone to watch the PPV games with (and other regualarly televised games for that matter). If you have the dish (or know someone who does), I will pay for the game. It is unfortunate that Cox is not carrying the game. It would also be nice to view the games with other fans. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Aaron Moeller

Cell: 757-651-9387

• 2 months later...