Can we have a huskerboard official t-shirt contest?

There shouldn't be any legal problems less the tshirts are being sold for a huge profit since I believe the Nebraska logo is trademarked by the university and therefore requires a license. Regardless, using a giant large N is public domain / not trademarked... I'm up for it if someone wants to run a contest..

There shouldn't be any legal problems less the tshirts are being sold for a huge profit since I believe the Nebraska logo is trademarked by the university and therefore requires a license. Regardless, using a giant large N is public domain / not trademarked... I'm up for it if someone wants to run a contest..

Just so - so long as the image "content" isn't a trademark that requires licensure through the University, it should be good.

Oh, by the way, most universities - including UNL - claim that current players' and coaches' images or in some cases even an unidentified player in uniform is prohibited as well. That's highly debatable, but a fight we don't want to undertake.

PLEASE!? :D

Give me some more detail. What would people compete for? Why would people want to take part in this? What would they win?

We are very transparent here, gives us some ideas we'll do what we can to make it happen. :koolaid2:

The winning T-Shirt could be added to the huskerboard store....

:yeah

All the women must submit Wet T-shirts for us to oogle at.

J/K I think it would be a good idea

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread.

A women of Huskerboard Wet T-Shirt Contest.

I think HuskerNCo would jump at the opportunity. :lol:

Ah, but would she bounce? That's the question...