Game vs. Western Michigan

huskernation20

If anyone from this message board is going please post here. It would be cool to put a name w/ a face. I'll be there for sure! Thanks

I will be there....tickets or no tickets. My buddy works for a Coors distributor, so if I'm not in the game I'm usually at the Coors tailgate. They are usually located underneath the overpasses on the southwest side of the stadium. Pretty awesome having free coors, boulevard wheat, and red bull/vodkas all day long...along with free food as well. I will see how many passes I can get from him, maybe you could stop in and throw back a couple! They have a couple plasmas in there with the game on and the play-by-play going as well, so you won't miss any of the game either.

:wasted

If anyone from this message board is going please post here. It would be cool to put a name w/ a face. I'll be there for sure! Thanks

I will be there....tickets or no tickets. My buddy works for a Coors distributor, so if I'm not in the game I'm usually at the Coors tailgate. They are usually located underneath the overpasses on the southwest side of the stadium. Pretty awesome having free coors, boulevard wheat, and red bull/vodkas all day long...along with free food as well. I will see how many passes I can get from him, maybe you could stop in and throw back a couple! They have a couple plasmas in there with the game on and the play-by-play going as well, so you won't miss any of the game either.

:wasted

Man, I live in Houston. I was checking to see if anyone is going to be at the watch site. Sorry if this may have confused you...

Man, I live in Houston. I was checking to see if anyone is going to be at the watch site. Sorry if this may have confused you...

lol wow...i thought u were making the trip up to lincoln for a second. :dunno My bad. Well if you come to any home games you know where I'll be! :cheers