Anyone else from Nevada a Husker Fan?

HuskerTrucker

I finally did it...moved out to where I could ride my quad for 150 miles and never cross a fence line or a paved road...and I love it. The only thing missing is being able to go to the stadium and watch Nebraska on saturday afternoons in the fall. Are there any other Nebraska fans living free in the great State of Nevada?

I still get back to Nebraska, mainly in the winter, when it is harder to get back to Nevada with my job...so I am still very connected to Nebraska football...always have been, always will be...and my spirit's final resting place will be Memorial Stadium, otherwise known as Heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No sports books, but there is a bar in Las Vegas where we have the Las Vegas Nebraskans club. It is called Tocino's on Flamingo and Lindell. Awesome atmosphere, and a lot of fun every Huskers game. Get there early as it becomes standing room only 4 hours prior to kick off.

http://www.lasvegasnebraskans.com/

Here's the site of the nevada's for Nebraska Club.

My hubby is from Las Vegas and had the good fortune to marry a gal for nebraska (York). We attended a watch party in 1999 and again in 2005 at a bar in Vegas as a Nebraska Watch site. It was a ball, but I don't think it was called Tocino's, it was something else. Maybe the bar changed hands? Whatever, it was a ball. Lots and lots of Huskers. A nice and refreashing change.

No sports books, but there is a bar in Las Vegas where we have the Las Vegas Nebraskans club. It is called Tocino's on Flamingo and Lindell. Awesome atmosphere, and a lot of fun every Huskers game. Get there early as it becomes standing room only 4 hours prior to kick off.

http://www.lasvegasnebraskans.com/

Here's the site of the nevada's for Nebraska Club.

My hubby is from Las Vegas and had the good fortune to marry a gal for nebraska (York). We attended a watch party in 1999 and again in 2005 at a bar in Vegas as a Nebraska Watch site. It was a ball, but I don't think it was called Tocino's, it was something else. Maybe the bar changed hands? Whatever, it was a ball. Lots and lots of Huskers. A nice and refreashing change.

Yeah it used to be at Skinny Dugans, but they remodeled for like 2 years. They opened up again and closed 6 months later. They moved it to Tocino's this year, last year was Bugsy's.

• 9 months later...

We had a packed house for every game on tv this year. There was only standing room for every game and people were there easily 3-4 hours prior to the game just to try and get seats. Easily a 1000 people per game in that little tiny area.

100% accurate. It's so crowded, it's basically a complete clusterF unless you get their HOURS before the game & get a seat.

• 1 year later...