K-State fans disrespecting Berringer ...

Please remove that picture from this site. Having a link to that crap is one thing, but having that pic posted on a Husker site is disgraceful and flat out disrespectful to Brook, his family and his many fans!! Thanks!!

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate K-State and their F@CKING fans anymore, they somehow find a way to help me out!!

Please don't key a car because it has a Kansas license plate or KSU or even KU bumper stickers.

We live in Topeka and have had our car keyed on more than one occasion. And it is expensive to repair.

The drunks doing the keying aren't the people you are trying to get even with....Please give it a rest. Catch those doing it in the act and let the cops deal with it.

On a lighter note...

This is funny

They don't even try to hide the fact...

Scheduled Victory Next for Wildcats?

By Purple Pride

KStateFans.com

Date: Sep 5, 2008

Fresno State, Ron Prince thought, was too good. Afterall, his Wildcats lost to the Bulldogs in last year’s season finale, 45-29. With that fresh in his mind, K-State bought out the final game of a three-game two-for-one contract that was slated for Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Instead, a deal was signed with Montana State with the game set for Saturday.

Just below the heading of their scout foosball er Football forum: "This Board is the WILDCAT NATION! Meant for Kansas State Fans ONLY!! Fans of other schools/sites need to leave immediately. This board is for Die-Hard KSU fans who come to talk all things Wildcat and get the latest information and news on WILDCAT ATHLETICS!

"