Austin watch site

CENTEXHUSKER

......kickoff is less than 12 hours away and I figured more people see this forum than the "plan-it" sections, at least the newbies.

Bikini's in Austin will have the game. It is located off I-35, just south of HWY 183. The waitresses wear, um...well...bikinis, so come check it out!

Boobs, beer, buffalo wings and Big Red Football :clap:clap:clap

......kickoff is less than 12 hours away and I figured more people see this forum than the "plan-it" sections, at least the newbies.

Bikini's in Austin will have the game. It is located off I-35, just south of HWY 183. The waitresses wear, um...well...bikinis, so come check it out!

Boobs, beer, buffalo wings and Big Red Football :clap:clap:clap

Any links? (Preferably with pics).

Is that close to Barton Springs?

Man I wish I had my camera the two months I lived there..The Girl on the towel right next to me ripped off her top and dove in the water..I almost choked on my tongue.

:clap

I was actually relieved that I didn't see Husker fans pour in the bar. :wacko:

We get there at 11:15 or so and my father in law asked the hostess, we need a spot where we can watch the Iowa and Nebraska game. She's like, "No problem" and takes us to the bar where she sits us down right in front of 2 37" TVs. This was almost perfect. So the bartender finds the Iowa game in no time and then she's flipping around to find my game, and I started to get that sick feeling in my stomach, you know, where you team isn't going to be on. So she can't find it and calls the manager over and he's telling me its on PPV and would cost about 600 bucks. I told him I called the night before and some chic told me they had both games. :bang:wtf:bang He's apologized and bought my first tall one, so I enjoyed the "scenery" and managed my way through 3 hours of Big 11 football. :wasted

I kept telling my father in law, if Husker fans start rolling in, we're switching hats. Bikini's is a nice place to watch the game and the atmosphere is great but I think its the unofficial hawkeye hangout.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...