The election is tomorrow

Saying that people who don't vote shouldn't have any room to complain isn't really fair now. While I am too young to vote in this election (only by a few months), i wouldn't be voting if i was registered. I don't feel that I am informed enough to make a decision right now, but in a few years, if it's clear the president is sucking, i think i should still be entitled to complain. Maybe i am informed enough to evaluate their performance, but not informed enough to compare two candidates?

I see your point, but i definately think that there are exceptions.

I've felt that way a few times too..I might have even voted just so I could bitch later.

But there's a lot of other things on the ballot.

I voted against our Gov. (Janet Napolitano?) just because I feel Photo Radar is a dangerous way for the State to make money.

We also had a stupid amendment that they spent a few $million on just to make it harder for a judge to overturn our law against gay Marriage...(Why shouldn't THEY be just as unhappy as the rest of us?).

It passed, so If yer gay, I guess you still gots to go to Austin, TX. or California? to make yourselves appear honest.

I keep forgetting South Central Nebraska is considered Conservative..I thought I was Too until I moved out here in "Barry Goldwater" country...These Mormons and pretty much everyone else take it to a whole new level.

If I don't know anything about any of the candidates... like for Judges or dog catchers, I usually leave them blank or write myself in..I'm always looking for a new job.

I did vote against a few that I remembered receiving automated phonecalls from.