CNN calls election for Obama

this blows

I disagree. It's a chance for our country to change direction in one very significant area: foreign policy. I won't argue with too many of President Bush's economic decisions (I'm serious), but foreign policy and his attitude towards other countries is one that will definitely be perpetuated by Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin. It's a highly arrogant way of dealing with other countries that is simply going to continue creating enemies for us. No empire is strong enough to overcome the accumulation of enemies created.

Diplomacy :horns2

Take a little Pepto Bismal and get over it. We've got a lot of things that need to be fixed and it won't get done any quicker with you pissin' and moanin' because your guy didn't win. Take your position as part of the loyal opposition in four years you get a chance to vote for your candidate again. That's what makes us great.

T_O_B

this blows

I disagree. It's a chance for our country to change direction in one very significant area: foreign policy. I won't argue with too many of President Bush's economic decisions (I'm serious), but foreign policy and his attitude towards other countries is one that will definitely be perpetuated by Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin. It's a highly arrogant way of dealing with other countries that is simply going to continue creating enemies for us. No empire is strong enough to overcome the accumulation of enemies created.

Well, if his idea of diplomacy, is the same as the a$$hat, aka Bill Clinton, then he'll use our military to kiss everyone's ass...

If his idea of diplomacy is the same as Bill Clinton's, then America will find itself pretty popular with most of the rest of the world.

And america had the most deployments since WW II. Using our military to make nice with the rest of the world is a sh*t idea.

Not to mention, during the Clinton administration many military families were living below the poverty level.

Clinton was a worthless S.O.B., no matter how you slice it.

this blows

nope obamas Foreign policy stinks... to be fare so did GWs, and McCain's