The United States of America celebrates again...

Over the course of 219 years, on 92 separate occasions, without a saber being drawn, without a rifel being raised, without a shot being fired 43 men have taken the oath of office and been sworn in as President of the United States. We have again had a peaceful change of government in this great country. This is something we can all be proud of, God bless us, God bless our new President and God bless the USA!!

T_O_B

Over the course of 219 years, on 92 separate occasions, without a saber being drawn, without a rifel being raised, without a shot being fired 43 men have taken the oath of office and been sworn in as President of the United States. We have again had a peaceful change of government in this great country. This is something we can all be proud of, God bless us, God bless our new President and God bless the USA!!

T_O_B

And now if we can just keep killing the radical Islamofacists and not have certain Democrats f*ck with our Second Amendment rights, I'll be reasonably happy. And wins over Kansas State and Colorado would help too!

Win or lose it still is the greatest way to elect a new leader.

I believe and hope the Supreme Court has put an end to the issue of 2nd Amendment rights.

I don't really see it as possible to put a ban on the 2nd Amendment. One of the reasons this was made into an Admendment was to prevent the Government from getting to powerful and would at least give the people a chance to resist and triumph over them.

That doesn't say much today now that our military has a lot bigger guns, ships, tanks, jets, missle and probably things I have never heard of.

T_O_B

I was just curious where you came up with 92?

Not trying to be rude or sarcastic. Just have an inquisitive mind