Justin Brown

Position: DT

height - 6'2"

weight - 256

forty - 4.8

rivals profile

rivals: 3*

bigredreport: 2*

Offers: Washington, Arizona State, Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, hawaii, nevada

Favorites: Washington, Arizona State, Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, and oregon are all listed as favorites.

Odds of becoming husker: who knows, the story just showed up on rivals and bigredreport this morning. hopefully Bo & Co can bring him N.

rivals: 3* 5.6 #65

bigredreport: 2* #69 DT

ESPN: 71 #106 DT

Evaluation

Brown has adequate size for the defensive tackle position. He will need to get into a college weight program and add bulk. He does come across on film as a fairly well put together kid for his size, but lacks the ideals for the position. More Brown is a solid prospect. He needs to add bulk and keep developing his game.

Guy just keeps adding offers in the past month. His only scheduled visit is to Colorado on 1/16, but that'll change. I wonder if he just made the grade or just started sending out film.

More offers for Brown

Last week we talked with Compton (Calif.) defensive lineman Justin Brown after he picked up his first two offers. Since then, seven more schools have jumped in and Brown has his first two visit dates locked up.

Colorado and New Mexico were the first two schools to offer Brown. Later in the week Arizona State, Washington State, Hawaii, Idaho and New Mexico State put out offers and two more have come in this week.

"Nebraska and Nevada offered me," Brown said. "I set up a visit with Nebraska for (Jan. 23) and I'm very excited to get out there and check out the place. I've heard a lot of great things and I love the tradition.

"I have Colorado set for this weekend and this will be my first visit. I haven't set anything up yet for the last weekend of January but I do want to try and take another visit if I can. I got such a late start because schools didn't start offering me until our season was over so I couldn't visit anywhere in December."

Brown said he's currently open and doesn't have a leader at the moment. He'll likely wait until close to Signing Day before he makes his decision.

• 2 weeks later...

Or Oregon and Colorado <_< , but Nebraska is still in it:

Brown will take two visits next week Defensive tackle Justin Brown (Compton, Calif.) visited Colorado last weekend, but couldn't make a scheduled trip to Oregon this weekend.

"I had to retake the SAT so I didn't make it to Oregon," Brown said. "I'm going to take that visit this coming Wednesday to Friday. Then I'm going straight from Oregon to Nebraska and that will be my last visit.

"I know it's going to be crazy but I think it will be a lot of fun as well. I loved my visit to Colorado but I wanted to take a couple of more trips so I had something to compare. With just one week left before signing day, I had to do a mid-week visit but I can't wait."

Brown has seen his stock soar in recent weeks and his offer list went from zero to close to double digits in just a few short weeks.

"It has been great and I'm excited things turned out this way for me," Brown said. "You always want to have as many options as possible. Right now, Colorado and Oregon are my top two but I want to take these last two visits and then really sit down and figure out where the best place for me is."

Brown will take two visits next week Defensive tackle Justin Brown (Compton, Calif.) visited Colorado last weekend, but couldn't make a scheduled trip to Oregon this weekend.

"I had to retake the SAT so I didn't make it to Oregon," Brown said. "I'm going to take that visit this coming Wednesday to Friday. Then I'm going straight from Oregon to Nebraska and that will be my last visit.

"I know it's going to be crazy but I think it will be a lot of fun as well. I loved my visit to Colorado but I wanted to take a couple of more trips so I had something to compare. With just one week left before signing day, I had to do a mid-week visit but I can't wait."

Brown has seen his stock soar in recent weeks and his offer list went from zero to close to double digits in just a few short weeks.

"It has been great and I'm excited things turned out this way for me," Brown said. "You always want to have as many options as possible. Right now, Colorado and Oregon are my top two but I want to take these last two visits and then really sit down and figure out where the best place for me is."

Only because he has not visited here yet. <_<

Only because he has not visited here yet. <_<

[/quote

if the colorado visit blew him away i would think he would have a great visit to nebraska