The Obama Administration is now 129 minutes old

I just get tired of the Republicans and Democrats bashing one another. Christ on his throne!!!! You people need to get along and quit with your political bull$hit and pull this country out of the mess it's in! Good thing I'm not a congressmen or senator because there would be so many f-bombs being dropped in the house and senate right now it's not even funny.

Am I the only one who could care less about Obama?

No, but you may be the only one who thinks anyone cares whether you like Obama.

The ship has sailed folks, so if you can't do anything but bitch and moan about it, then feel free to jump overboard.

I for one hope him the best. Imagine, a Commander in Chief who actually cares about the lives and well being of people other than the criminally wealthy. THE NERVE!!!!!!

I for one care so your first comment is not needed

The ship has sailed with a blind captain. Any fool can talk a good game now lets see this one deliver. If I want to bitch and moan, believe me when I say this. I HAVE THAT RIGHT and will excercise it if I want to and you nor anyone else will tell me I cannot voice my opinion.

We should all wish him the best and hope he can deliver but he is starting off on the wrong foot with me. His first interview is with a muslim news source, decreases the ability to properly interogate prisoners, he is trying real hard to kiss the muslims ass and I for one see that as a stab in the back to our country.

He is fake (as like most politicians) and you will see it hopefully not to late. It is amazing how so many people fell for his bullsh#t and act like he is the second coming.

I'm sorry you feel that way. We have to deal with everyone we share the world with, and treating them like evil people and refusing to meet with them face-to-face is not the way to go. Neither is torturing people in secrecy, by the way. I like your euphemism there: 'properly interrogate prisoners'.

He is reversing ship on diplomacy. We have burned a lot of bridges, and he is reaching out, not kissing ass. It's about time we realize that we're just one country in a world of other countries, and we need to stop making enemies.

It's a mistake to crown him as the second coming, ever, no matter what he does. After all, he's just one part of one branch of one the government of one country. But you're just as absolutely convinced that the opposite is true, which is just as dumbfounding.

You have every right to your opinion, of course. Just wanted to offer my perspective.

Uno, whether people like it or not he is the President of the United States and will be for the next four years. He needs our backing so hopefully the government can fix these problems. The thing is Republicans aren't even willing to give him a chance, not all I guess I should've said some. I voted for him and have said that I think he was a better option than McCain, but that's my personal opinion which I'm entitled to as well.

I for one don't think he was the second coming...nor was I wrapped up in all the hype as many other people were. It is amazing that we have elected the first black president to our country...but his "obsessive celebrity" status will dim soon just as the obsessive status on the last American Idol winner did. He'll just be another President. If he wants to be remembered for more than just the first black president...he'll have to pull this country together and fix a lot of pot holes that have been created over the past eight years.

I did vote for him. I'm not big on politics but I like to hope I have a good judge of character. I listen to the guy talk and actually believe what he is saying. I think he generally cares about the average American's concerns.

And with regards to his interview to the Arabic news source...I think it was important. Instead of the "kick ass and ask questions later" image that America has had for so long, he came out and tried to tell the rest of the muslim world...we don't hate you. Muslims aren't the one we're fighting, it's the terrorists that we're fighting. There are a lot of muslims out there who are NOT terrorists.

And so what I want to communicate is the fact that in all my travels throughout the Muslim world, what I've come to understand is that regardless of your faith – and America is a country of Muslims, Jews, Christians, non-believers – regardless of your faith, people all have certain common hopes and common dreams.

And my job is to communicate to the American people that the Muslim world is filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives. My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy. We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect. But if you look at the track record, as you say, America was not born as a colonial power, and that the same respect and partnership that America had with the Muslim world as recently as 20 or 30 years ago, there's no reason why we can't restore that. And that I think is going to be an important task.

Uno, whether people like it or not he is the President of the United States and will be for the next four years. He needs our backing so hopefully the government can fix these problems. The thing is Republicans aren't even willing to give him a chance, not all I guess I should've said some. I voted for him and have said that I think he was a better option than McCain, but that's my personal opinion which I'm entitled to as well.

You are right and I respect the office of the president. I was raised that way and will always respect the office. Now the man that holds that office has a responsibility to protect the integrity of that office and as we have seen with the last two presidents it sometimes is not their highest priority. Clinton and Bush made serious mistakes as will Obama. I am willing to give him his chance but like I said he is not starting out right from what I see so far.