QB Tyler Gabbert

It also appears that big red report is pretty confident that he will commit before he leaves. There are two articles that I cant read but just the wording in the headlines seem to suggest he will commit.

1. It could be true.

2. It could be a ploy to entice rubes to buy a subscription.

:dunno

I dont know much about Robinson. But I do think UNLESS someone else pops up that really makes a run that Tyler will be at KU or NU. I know he likes MU. I know we have made the cuts. But there are a couple of things that come into play that I think prevent him from signing with Mizzou.

#1 - Unless Blain does poorly he will be the starter for the first two years Tyler would be on campus. At best he gets 3 years. Not bad

#2 - Dalton and Glaser - may not be as talented as Tyler, but they are not scrubs. he would need to jump 2 players to play as a RS Soph. Could very well happen

#3 - Probably the biggest reason. James Franklin, Solid MU commit, is also an elite 11 QB and has been getting ALOT of praise over the past few months. Tyler has seen him first hand. I am not saying Tyler is scared of compitition, not at all. However, if you ask yourself what you would do. MU/KU/NU. MU has the most QB talent on hand now. NU has a possible stud in Green that if he works out, will be a 4 year guy or KU who has nobody after this year...

WHo knows how things work out. Kids are kids. But thats just how I see it coming down. I would love to get him. But i dont see it happening.

Heck for all i know he is on the phone now with Bo....

Robinson was supposed to arrive in Lincoln yesterday afternoon and start his visit this morning. I have a feeling that the coaches know what is going on and have it under complete wraps.

I doubt they would announce anything with another recruit already in Lincoln ready for a visit.

Robinson was supposed to arrive in Lincoln yesterday afternoon and start his visit this morning. I have a feeling that the coaches know what is going on and have it under complete wraps.

I doubt they would announce anything with another recruit already in Lincoln ready for a visit.

So you are saying that Gabbert might have commited already, but they are not announcing it until Robinsons visit is over?

So you are saying that Gabbert might have commited already, but they are not announcing it until Robinsons visit is over?

And what if, and I'm just throwing it out there, what if Robinson wants to commit as well? From what I've read OC Watson really likes Robinson.

That would really put Nebraska in a pickle because this is going to be a small class, probably 15-16 kids and we just don't have the room for two QB's in my opinion.

And what if, and I'm just throwing it out there, what if Robinson wants to commit as well? From what I've read OC Watson really likes Robinson.

That would really put Nebraska in a pickle because this is going to be a small class, probably 15-16 kids and we just don't have the room for two QB's in my opinion.

I've heard we might actually be taking more like 17-20. Still small, but bigger than what I thought. We've had a few people head for the door, so if the coaches want they could fill the spots now, I guess. Either way, I don't know about taking two quarterbacks. If it comes down to a decision, hopefully for our sakes the better of the two will draw first.

ive heard we'll be taking 17-19, i could be wrong.

with that said, i think 2 QBs this year would be an OK idea, esp. if we could move one over to another position if the depth chart starts to get log jammed at QB.

we are a little thin at QB, and by they time a QB(s) from this class arrives in lincoln Lee & Washington'll be seniors, and if the QB(s) from this class redshirt it'd leave just Green(rs-frosh), Spano(rs-soph), and maybe Martinez(?, rs-frosh or soph).