WR Austin Hill

IF you start trying to hold on to scholarships you will start to get burnt down the line. It is an unsafe practice, the staff offers kids that they think will help them with their goals, which means each kid they offer is important.

Some kids will jump on that chance and some wont. The thing is, the staff has done its homework and knows who it wants. What fans might percieve as a "waste" of a scholly is not looked at that way to the staff.

I agree, but some offers are far more important than others. Can you really tell me that the Evans offer, now a wr, was just an important of an offer as it would be if White would want to commit? Or are you telling me that landing Cotton would be just as big of a get as landing Cooper or OO? Landing Cotton was like going to the bunny ranch and getting laid.

I agree, but some offers are far more important than others. Can you really tell me that the Evans offer, now a wr, was just an important of an offer as it would be if White would want to commit? Or are you telling me that landing Cotton would be just as big of a get as landing Cooper or OO? Landing Cotton was like going to the bunny ranch and getting laid.

Can you really tell me the opposite? During recruiting would you have rather had O'Hanlon or Major Culbert? Who ended up being the better player?

I don't want to rehash the whole recruiting rankings debate again, but how can you possible decide White is a better offer than Evans? It's all just opinions.

Can you really tell me the opposite? During recruiting would you have rather had O'Hanlon or Major Culbert? Who ended up being the better player?

I don't want to rehash the whole recruiting rankings debate again, but how can you possible decide White is a better offer than Evans? It's all just opinions.

Not to mention that I am pretty sure that if Hill, OO, Cooper, Demien, and Gio all want to commit, the coaches will make room for them. Cotton's offer isn't precluding anyone from committing to the Huskers.

Which one got shuffled around between offense and defense? <_<

Which one got shuffled around between offense and defense? <_<

Ummm yeah, cause he was average at best, thats why they moved him around. Let it go, BC was average at recruiting at best.

I think the offense thing can be spun a couple ways.

Yeah, he can catch balls at Mizzou but he’ll have to compete with all those players already there catching them.

I think we would throw it a lot too if we had guys out there catching them. Don’t forget what our offense has been the last couple years. Pedersen, Swift, and Nunn all had plenty of ball thrown their way.