Entertainment Center...................

BIGREDIOWAN

Okay everyone,

Here's your chance to own an entertainment center for free! I just want the thing out of my house and if you're willing to move it, I'm willing to give it to ya. We are getting rid of it because we bought a new television and a new entertainment center and I don't have room for it and my new television won't fit in it. Let me know by PM or post in the thread. First come first serve......................items sold as is and anything in the picture besides the entertainment center is not included with sale. No damage to item other than a small piece on the back where my dog tore off the oak paper. Item made by Sauder furniture and be advised it's very heavy.

HPIM0893-1.jpg

HPIM0892.jpg

• 3 months later...

I have that same one in the basement. Needless to say, it's probably never coming upstairs unless it's in little pieces.

I made the mistake of assembling it on the floor while it was laid down. Needless to say I had to call a few buddies over to help me pick the damn thing up. :lol:

I have that same one in the basement. Needless to say, it's probably never coming upstairs unless it's in little pieces.

I made the mistake of assembling it on the floor while it was laid down. Needless to say I had to call a few buddies over to help me pick the damn thing up. :lol:

Because it was too heavy or because the carpet was stuck in all the joints? :lol:

Woman.

ZING!!!!