DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Tick... tick tick.... tick tick..I need to learn to be more patient. :facepalm:

Anyone wanna throw in a movie for us to watch while we wait?

:snacks:

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to rub it in, but I'm watching Owa's in-home visit right now. I rigged a camera in his living room and then invited my friends over to watch the feed, ala Revenge of the Nerds. At first we couldn't see anything, so I told my friend to pan down. Then I yelled, "We've got Bo! We've got Bo."

Sorry. I'm losing my mind here.

• Fire 1

Tick... tick tick.... tick tick..I need to learn to be more patient. :facepalm:

Anyone wanna throw in a movie for us to watch while we wait?

:snacks:

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to rub it in, but I'm watching Owa's in-home visit right now. I rigged a camera in his living room and then invited my friends over to watch the feed, ala Revenge of the Nerds. At first we couldn't see anything, so I told my friend to pan down. Then I yelled, "We've got Bo! We've got Bo."

Sorry. I'm losing my mind here.

I did the same thing, but this is all I am getting through my feed. And now ladies and gentleman Mr....

So I'm feeling really lazy and I don't want to read six or seven pages that I've missed...

Anyone care to give me a brief review? Thinking he's going to be committing tonight or what?

Drowning,

I understand and would love to give you a quick summary....

basically, no of us know a damn thing....ok ok - reports (from a few different poster's "good sources") are that he told the UCLA coaches during their in-home yesterday that he will not be committing to UCLA. Others have posted that it is between us and UCLA meaning Oregon has taken a back seat following their in-home (Tuesday, right?).

Pretty much everyone says Owa is N but no one really knows anything.

Even if he is N, he still might not/probably won't announce anything tonight. Hope this helps. I believe we will be getting the biggest prospect of the Bo era...but again no one knows.

• Fire 3

So I'm feeling really lazy and I don't want to read six or seven pages that I've missed...

Anyone care to give me a brief review? Thinking he's going to be committing tonight or what?

Drowning,

basically, no of us know a damn thing....ok ok - reports (from a few different poster's "good sources") are that he told the UCLA coaches during their in-home yesterday that he will not be committing to UCLA. Others have posted that it is between us and UCLA meaning Oregon has taken a back seat following their in-home (Tuesday, right?).

Even if he is N, he still might not/probably won't announce anything tonight. Hope this helps. I believe we will be getting the biggest prospect of the Bo era...but again no one knows.

Ah, I see. Thanks, man. I award you 1 positive rep.

Drowning,

:corndance:worship:cowbell:

Drowning,

:corndance:worship:cowbell:

I see your +1 positive and raise you a -1 negative. Now he'll be back to even because of his man faced creepy cat. Not really but so bored trying to find out into about the visit. That and 2 vicodin down so a little loopy.

Ditto on the UCLA thing. Scared me for a second. I'm on the edge of my seat, as many of you must be. Although I do have some breaking news to pass along... as of tonight, I've been told

OWA has officially COMMITTED to THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA... on a soccer scholarship. So technically he's N, I guess. Apparently, Mom had more pull than we thought ;) .

(OK, this was a LAME joke meant to lampoon the UCLA one and hopefully make a few ppl giggle. I didn't mean to offend anybody :) )