SIGNED DE Tobi Okuyemi

Thanks EZ that was the segment. I guess to me they are one in the same. If you're taking a play/s off then your work ethic isn't where is should be. I bet Suh would tell you the same thing that he wasn't working as hard as he should have even 3/4 of the way through his junior year. I'm not talking character or off season work ethic, but on field motor/work ethic are pretty close to the same IMO. But I do 100% agree that Bo willl get him whipped into shape.

BigWillie mentioned this in Arod's thread, but sometimes HS players get bored by the level of competition. Tobi could be one of those. Bo and Co don't sugar coat how they approach things while on the recruiting trail so Tobi I am sure knows what he is getting into. I saw an awful lot to like on his videos and IMO I think he will be a good one.

Thanks EZ that was the segment. I guess to me they are one in the same. If you're taking a play/s off then your work ethic isn't where is should be. I bet Suh would tell you the same thing that he wasn't working as hard as he should have even 3/4 of the way through his junior year. I'm not talking character or off season work ethic, but on field motor/work ethic are pretty close to the same IMO. But I do 100% agree that Bo willl get him whipped into shape.

Playing every snap is what Suh learned first and foremost from Bo and Carl, and Suh has even mentioned that before. Tobi WILL learn that also.

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy with this one....having coached against him that last couple of years, I have seen some good things with him. His motor NEVER stops and I hope he can develop under the coaching.

I got a chance to spend time with Tobi over xmas. Have a close friend who is from Wayzata and her younger sibling is a friend of his. He came over during break while I was visiting her. Really nice kid, looks to have a good frame. Should be a starter after a few years.