signingday2010.png

Player: Walker Ashburn

Hometown: River Ridge, LA

Position: DE

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 245 lbs.

40 time: 4.75

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Louisiana, Louisiana-Monroe, McNeese State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, SE Louisiana, SMU, Southern Miss, Stanford, Toledo

Favorites: LSU, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Stanford, SMU, Southern Miss, Virginia

COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

• 3 weeks later...

Yahoo has an article posted on his thoughts about Nebraska: "We have a guy from Curtis up there and I talk to him and he says it’s not as bad as people say. He says it’s not just cornfields."

Sounds like he's at least giving Nebraska a chance. Maybe he should ask Tennessee and LSU if he's #2 on their list, why haven't they offered.

Ya, sounds like LSU and Tenn may be stringing him along a little.

From the rivals article it sounds like he is interested and that Bo's experience at LSU could help us.

Most kids in that state are LSU's to lose. If we really want him we probably gotta hope LSU doesn't offer or REALLY slow-plays him.

• 1 month later...

jesus is that what all pople think of Nebraska is corn?

yes

Seriously, to most people on the coasts or in the south, this is what Nebraska means.

I'm okay with being thought of as only cornfields. What really irks me is that people actually think the plains are still populated by mostly Indians. WTF

yes

Seriously, to most people on the coasts or in the south, this is what Nebraska means.

I'm okay with being thought of as only cornfields. What really irks me is that people actually think the plains are still populated by mostly Indians. WTF

I live in NY currently and I have to tell you that I have yet to hear that one.

yes

When my cousin 1st turned 21 she went to vegas (2 years ago) and someone she met there asked if she road cows to school during high school.

When my cousin 1st turned 21 she went to vegas (2 years ago) and someone she met there asked if she road cows to school during high school.

Thats when I would've said, "Yes I ride cows to school. Heres my number for your mom, I forgot to give it to her last week when she dropped me off to school."

:snacks:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...