SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

So.. can we make this one official now? Heard someone's N - and I'm not talking about Jordan.

He's been living in Lincoln since the week before the spring game and was telling people on Twitter that he was cleared by NCAA. Plus there is an update at Huskers Online today saying that he's ready to start practicing with the team this summer.

supposedly he is now attending classes

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

He is on campus attending classes.

Which would mean that he met UNL's admittance standards. I've yet to hear anything about the NCAA actually clearing him. We all expect it . . . I'd just like to hear the definitive answer.

I am completely with ya man. In fact been having this discussion n Jo Carter's thread. If Braylon had been officially cleared the Clearinghouse this board would have been all over it(along with every media outlet this side of Big Mac) and I haven't seen any of that. And also if he had cleared the NCAA hurdle, you'd think he would be on the roster now. Of course he is working out with the team because workouts right now are voluntary. August can show up and hemay not be practicing then. I am right there with ya, need to see smething.

• 1 year later...