Teafatiller arrested again.

Sorry - I have ZERO patience or empathy for a drunk driver - especially one who is a repeat offender. Perhaps if we increased penalties on these scumbags they will begin to re-examine their behavior.

When you are stupid and drink a lot, and decide to do so knowing that once before you got behind the wheel of a car while inebriated and driven on streets with other people, you do need to kept in a cell for a long time.

I truly hope Teafatiller spends a few years in jail.

Like I said before, he wasn't drunk. Sure he has a couple of DUI's, which he should've been punished for when they occured, but he wasn't. To say now, that he should go sit in jail for having a suspended license and no front tag is ridiculous.

I was one who glanced at the article, and thought it was another DWI. However, there is no question that he will do jail time for driving on a DWI suspended license. He will get at least 30 days.

Wow I thought that the 40 hours of community service, $1500 fines/lawyers fees, 6 months of no driving, and the hours of classes I had to take for the DUI I got 11 years ago was enough punishment.

It looks like I am wrong in thinking this way. I guess I should have done years in jail for it.

If they made every single person that got a DUI do "years" in jail the already over crowded jails would be spilling into the streets.

Like was said Hunter will now do some days in county jail for this arrest as I'm sure he did a few days when he got his 2nd DUI.

It looks like I am wrong in thinking this way. I guess I should have done years in jail for it.

If they made every single person that got a DUI do "years" in jail the already over crowded jails would be spilling into the streets.

No, there'd be far fewer people willing to get behind the wheel after drinking.